2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

i think friday the 13th is going to be the day darl'
its got a good ring to it :)

Aww im sorry you didnt like Mary!! I thought she was good, but i suppose people connect differently with some psychics than others. Like i didnt think much of Sky and Stars reading but thats cos they put my bfp back by months.....hell no!! :rofl: I messaged Brooke about her reading being wrong n she basically said its very hard for psychics to get conception dates right, and so did a private reading. She said that nobody can predict that its upto the spirits ;/ And ive found that a few psychic will not do conception dates for some reason, they say there not allowed too!!! So thats me not having anymore readings whats meant to be will be :)
xx

Right i am fuming!

Mary messaged clairmichael on facebook about what we've said about her on here.

1) i've read the thread theres nothing bad WE ARE ENTITLED TO AN OPINION!
2) WTF are you doing stalking the thread. You could be pulling info on us.As a psychic medium you can't expect to be right for everyone,some people are not going to like what you've said, and may disagree and will discuss it, deal with it. you got your tenner out of it.
3) By doing this you have only confirmed the kind of medium you are.

Girls avoid getting one of these, and be careful what you posting on here in future, our thread is obviously a gold mine for fakes.

Not happy bunny

Can you have this as forum as members only, so you have to make a request to join??

xx

Right i am fuming!

2) WTF are you doing stalking the thread. You could be pulling info on us.As a psychic medium you can't expect to be right for everyone,some people are not going to like what you've said, and may disagree and will discuss it, deal with it. you got your tenner out of it.

Girls avoid getting one of these, and be careful what you posting on here in future, our thread is obviously a gold mine for fakes.

Not happy bunny

Wow crazy! I wondered about that, we do kinda make it easy for them to "cheat". Oh well, hopefully some of them are the real deal...

its such a pitty. i think we all ( i mean me, lol) need to get good a tarot and just read for one another, sod the effing mediums! x

well i got my deck i'm just having trouble actually putting a reading together. a can read it card by card with the help of books and internet, but when it comes to cards enhancing and counter acting other cards :wacko:

I love yall's points in this thread, I always worried about psychics using BnB to get info on women in order to give a semi accurate reading and that makes it easy for fakes to charge women like us money because they know how desperate we are to have babies, it's really just sickening! This is why I'm only picking one or 2 of the psychics because I don't trust them all and I definitely go by how often they get other's readings correct. It seems to be that by judging everyone's responses on here and other threads that the most accurate psychic thus far is Gail but I'm not familiar with them all either. I also know psychics can't get everyone right which is why I'm giving Gail another chance because I'm sure with as many readings as they get it's hard to get everyone right :). The tarot card idea is funny but a good one :thumbup:, now if only I knew how to read them :haha:.

Right i am fuming!

Not happy bunny

I cant believe anyone would be so low as to take money and give false hope to someone that has turned to them for guidance. Any genuine psychic surely wouldnt need to look through this kind of forum for information, and would be happy to stand by the reading they had provided.
As you said hispirits, we are all entitled to our opinion. I wont be spending my money on a mary prediction.
As my wee nana used to say- people who listen in to others conversations only hear ill of themselves.
All you ladies get studying the cards and we can do our own readings lol.

Anyway, not long to my hols (Flying off early tuesday) and im going all out this cycle for my june bfp as predicted by the best of the bunch so far (Gail).
TMI ALERT!!!!! I actually got loads of ewcm today for the first time in months. The last few cycles its been a bit non-exsistant but i tried taking the cough syrup and its working!! Going to keep taking it til my +opk and dtd every day. Im going to catch that eggie this month if it kills me.
Hispirits, clairmichael and tallmom- you lovely ladies keep your chins up- you will get that bfp this month. Stay positive.

Fxxxxxd and :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to you all x

Mornin my sexy ladies ;)

I didnt mean 2 corse such a stir ive since had a message off mary sayin that a friend had contacted her tellin her i was upset with her reading i explained that i thought i was getting a full reading but with looking back on the site i acually purchased a reading and a spell BUT i thought the readin i had would b a little more indepth but this wasnt the case the reading i got was £4.00 and the spell was £6.00 other full readings where on there but never mind whats done is done n ive apoligised IF i did speak ill of her but that wasnt my intention .....
like high spirit said ive been practasing my cards late last night still cant get the hang of what they mean 2gether but can kinda interpret each card individualy.

Im 7dpo now n still not feelin it my temps gone back up but i feel like ive got a water infection so that could b the reason while i felt Sooooooo ill yesterday n have backache in lower back still have twinges lower ab but nothng 2 write home about well im off 2 take my lo's 2 school n im off 2 work but im only workin till 2 so half a day yaaaaaay xxx

Right i am fuming!

Not happy bunny

I cant believe anyone would be so low as to take money and give false hope to someone that has turned to them for guidance. Any genuine psychic surely wouldnt need to look through this kind of forum for information, and would be happy to stand by the reading they had provided.
As you said hispirits, we are all entitled to our opinion. I wont be spending my money on a mary prediction.
As my wee nana used to say- people who listen in to others conversations only hear ill of themselves.
All you ladies get studying the cards and we can do our own readings lol.

Anyway, not long to my hols (Flying off early tuesday) and im going all out this cycle for my june bfp as predicted by the best of the bunch so far (Gail).
TMI ALERT!!!!! I actually got loads of ewcm today for the first time in months. The last few cycles its been a bit non-exsistant but i tried taking the cough syrup and its working!! Going to keep taking it til my +opk and dtd every day. Im going to catch that eggie this month if it kills me.
Hispirits, clairmichael and tallmom- you lovely ladies keep your chins up- you will get that bfp this month. Stay positive.

Fxxxxxd and :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to you all x

:happydance: 4 the ewcm get :sex::sex::sex: n tell them :spermy: 2 keep swimmin (thats wot i do ):haha:
:dust: 2 us all xxxx

Mornin my sexy ladies ;)

I didnt mean 2 corse such a stir ive since had a message off mary sayin that a friend had contacted her tellin her i was upset with her reading i explained that i thought i was getting a full reading but with looking back on the site i acually purchased a reading and a spell BUT i thought the readin i had would b a little more indepth but this wasnt the case the reading i got was £4.00 and the spell was £6.00 other full readings where on there but never mind whats done is done n ive apoligised IF i did speak ill of her but that wasnt my intention .....
like high spirit said ive been practasing my cards late last night still cant get the hang of what they mean 2gether but can kinda interpret each card individualy.

Im 7dpo now n still not feelin it my temps gone back up but i feel like ive got a water infection so that could b the reason while i felt Sooooooo ill yesterday n have backache in lower back still have twinges lower ab but nothng 2 write home about well im off 2 take my lo's 2 school n im off 2 work but im only workin till 2 so half a day yaaaaaay xxx

your chart looks fab, i had de ja vu reading that, i read somewhere else someone thought that had a water infection ended up with :bfp: looking good for you hunxxx
bless dh he went to the sorting office to get my cbfm sticks this morning b4 work i just turnt on the cbfm, didn't ask for a test, lol, i think i'll keep it to myself ;)
but i did also get my baby making bible book with all the acupuncture stuff in and i did just buy tarot for dummies, - it was £12.00 which i though was quite expensive then i though well i threw a £10 away on a crap reading the other day so what have i got to loose. going to see my nan shortly b back about 12 xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->