2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

Morning girls... My temp took another dive this morning :( I'm really sad about that. I know I'm not out till AF gets here but I feel out.

Don't worry, your not out yet. :hugs: I really dont think that dip is a bad thing:hugs:

tallmom, hows it going hun?

Ariesmom, keep your chin up love, your not out yet

i'm so tired today :sleep: . ff moved my cross hairs today(from cd12 to 14). i hope they put them back, they did last month.

:dust:

Ah oh, you girls are making me want to get another one again :winkwink:
I haven't gotten a babylove one yet...
Hmmmm :haha:

lol me too, suzy on ebay has an offer on £4.50, but not sure how good she is.
i might get the tracey one, where did u get ur tracey one fromxx :devil:

Tracy M. Is www.readings4you.com
She was pretty quick:thumbup:

Ya know, I think you Od earlier than FF is saying. Look'n good :) :dust:

Tracy M. Is www.readings4you.com
She was pretty quick:thumbup:

Ya know, I think you Od earlier than FF is saying. Look'n good :) :dust:

i'll check her out
i think o'd on day 12, what it said b4 xx

nope, no, no, i'm not doing it, i'm not getting another one. i've had plenty.

(just giving myself a telling off,lol)

I really want a babylove :winkwink: I think I need another one. This cycle is starting to depress me.
Although Panrosa's said that I would be "shocked" this is the quote,
"spirit are showing me a child for you and you will become pregnant in the month of July 2011 you will be shocked at first and will hardly believe that at last it has happened"
Maybe because it will be from a cycle that is really long. That's what happened last time:shrug:

If you look at the beginning of my present cycle chart, when my my body first tried to O, my temps kinda did the same pattern that they are doing now. (down up down up down flat flat dip) hehe, my chart is try to communicate via it's own special kind of morse code:rofl:

oh no I think i'm going :wacko:

yep thank god its ur turn next im gettin all excited bbe when r u testin wen is af due for u xxxx

i got frer from last month and i'm saving it till at least monday. i got some ic's wihch i'll probably start peeing on at the weekend, but af isn't really due til next friday, but ovulated early this month so i hope if i am i'll find out a bit before then :cloud9:

:happydance::happydance::happydance: Oooooh i hope so 2 babes save the frer like u said till last ive still got about 15 ic left n a full 30 ov tests lol think im gonna stick them all on ebay as a job lot with my cbfm seein as its still brand new in its box lol xxx ive got butterflys thinkin of u doin ur ytest xxxx:hugs::kiss::hugs:

i know i've done everything i can, and i know i should be excited,but i've been excited so many times before and for no reason that i just can't be positive and hopeful, its programmed into me know to keep scolding myself if i have any wishful thoughts, :growlmad:i wish i didn't :nope:
i wish i could just snap out of it be happy and positive and assume i am but i keep thinking, nah of course your not :cry:

awwww bbe :hugs::hugs: i know what u mean n 2 b honest the hard way is sometimes the best way but then when it does happen u dont really believe it lol xxxxx - me n tallmom r here bbe cheerin you on xxxxxx:hugs::kiss::hugs:

hey my lovelys :) hows things goin xxx

Highspirit - from ur chart i kinda think u o'd cd12 that makes ur dip on cd5 which looks good if it was cd14 then ull b lookin 4 another dip in the morn or fri ooooh calm down clair tut tut sory bbe gettin all excited :)

Tallmom maybe ur readin was spot on then oooh fx then all mine were right cos just been readin panrosa and hers said u will be pregnant in the month of june 2011 so basically i am lol she didnt say i would get bfp or test in june so keep lookin at ur readings ladies n have a liiiiiitle bit of faith :) - get me all spiritual hehehe xxxx

Highspirit - from ur chart i kinda think u o'd cd12 that makes ur dip on cd5 which looks good if it was cd14 then ull b lookin 4 another dip in the morn or fri ooooh calm down clair tut tut sory bbe gettin all excited :)

Tallmom maybe ur readin was spot on then oooh fx then all mine were right cos just been readin panrosa and hers said u will be pregnant in the month of june 2011 so basically i am lol she didnt say i would get bfp or test in june so keep lookin at ur readings ladies n have a liiiiiitle bit of faith :) - get me all spiritual hehehe xxxx

Thanks darling, your my little ray of sunshine, so is tallmom xxxx

I really want a babylove :winkwink: I think I need another one. This cycle is starting to depress me.
"spirit are showing me a child for you and you will become pregnant in the month of July 2011 you will be shocked at first and will hardly believe that at last it has happened"
Maybe because it will be from a cycle that is really long. That's what happened last time:shrug:

If you look at the beginning of my present cycle chart, when my my body first tried to O, my temps kinda did the same pattern that they are doing now. (down up down up down flat flat dip) hehe, my chart is try to communicate via it's own special kind of morse code:rofl:

I think babylove would be a good one to have if u were thinking of another.
I definitely think ur on to something there! I have everything crossed for you if anyone deserves their bfp soon it's you xxx.

i changed the settings o ff to fertility awareness and it change my o day back to day 12.
i had a really odd tickley feeling down there today, went on for ages, started in my lower tummy then stoped then i had nother tickly sensation right up in my lady garden :blush:(actually flt quite nice lol) but it felt high up like were the cervix is, for a bit i thought 'this is it, i am i am i am'. but i'm pretending it didn't happen now .lol :haha:

I REALLY REALLY hope so! It feels so far away right now. :cry: I'm trying to keep the faith:winkwink:

I definitely think ur on to something there! I have everything crossed for you if anyone deserves their bfp soon it's you xxx.

I think i'll get a babylove one when I get paid next week. I'm broke right now :nope:

I REALLY REALLY hope so! It feels so far away right now. :cry: I'm trying to keep the faith:winkwink:

I think i'll get a babylove one when I get paid next week. I'm broke right now :nope:

i think your being amazng :hugs:
when you get paid go and treat yourself to a lovely relaxing aromatherapy back massage, just what the doctor ordered i think
chin up love, :hugs::kiss::friends::dust::dust::dust:

i changed the settings o ff to fertility awareness and it change my o day back to day 12.
i had a really odd tickley feeling down there today, went on for ages, started in my lower tummy then stoped then i had nother tickly sensation right up in my lady garden :blush:(actually flt quite nice lol) but it felt high up like were the cervix is, for a bit i thought 'this is it, i am i am i am'. but i'm pretending it didn't happen now .lol :haha:

I really hope it's your turn!! :hugs: Think positive! One more week of waiting :) Fingers xxx for you :kiss:

Hi girls,
I got a new reading from Babylove. She predicts 3 children for me, 2 boys and 1 girl. My first boy is supposed to be concieved in July, OR a BFP in July. Hopefully she's right. Panrosa also said concieve in July and Gail said BFP in Aug/Sept, which makes sense if I concieve in July! So they're all on board with each other. I wonder if they talk!! lol

The funny thing is that my husband is supposed to work away again in July. I'm SO not letting him be away from me when I O. I will fly to where ever he is or make him come home!

Hi girls,
I got a new reading from Babylove. She predicts 3 children for me, 2 boys and 1 girl. My first boy is supposed to be concieved in July, OR a BFP in July. Hopefully she's right. Panrosa also said concieve in July and Gail said BFP in Aug/Sept, which makes sense if I concieve in July! So they're all on board with each other. I wonder if they talk!! lol

The funny thing is that my husband is supposed to work away again in July. I'm SO not letting him be away from me when I O. I will fly to where ever he is or make him come home!

Yaee, another July prediction! :happydance: I hope we both get knocked up in July!! :winkwink:

How are you all doing??

I am feeling pants the past week dont know whats going on, my teeth are really sensitive and are constantly aching :( Been told i grind my teeth at night so i think i have chipped one a lil bit :growlmad: i also keep getting short spells of headaches and nausea!! I need putting in a bag and shaking :haha:

So when are you all testing?

:dust::dust:

xx

oh dear, may be a good thing tho u never know :winkwink:

No i dont think so :( it would be amazing if i was. I went drs n they said ive got a viral infection. Asked if they would blood test me for pregnancy n she said thats not an emergency i can get that done another time.....bitch :growlmad: so plenty of fluids to stock up with what ive lost n plenty of rest :wohoo: no :sex: for me though :( xx

How are you all doing??

I am feeling pants the past week dont know whats going on, my teeth are really sensitive and are constantly aching :( Been told i grind my teeth at night so i think i have chipped one a lil bit :growlmad: i also keep getting short spells of headaches and nausea!! I need putting in a bag and shaking :haha:

So when are you all testing?

:dust::dust:

xx

oh dear, may be a good thing tho u never know :winkwink:

No i dont think so :( it would be amazing if i was. I went drs n they said ive got a viral infection. Asked if they would blood test me for pregnancy n she said thats not an emergency i can get that done another time.....bitch :growlmad: so plenty of fluids to stock up with what ive lost n plenty of rest :wohoo: no :sex: for me though :( xx

i'd keep dtd, when the immune systems down sperm have more chance of reaching the fallopian tubes
hope u feel better soon xx:hugs:

oooh omg that sounds good whoop whoop :happydance: i can tell ur tryin 2 dismiss it tho which in a way is good like u said keep it all on a level :thumbup: ive stil got my fingers crossed 4 u tho xxx:hugs::kiss:

oooh omg that sounds good whoop whoop :happydance: i can tell ur tryin 2 dismiss it tho which in a way is good like u said keep it all on a level :thumbup: ive stil got my fingers crossed 4 u tho xxx:hugs::kiss:

thankyou

how r you feeling? :hugs:
i'm going to do my frer on monday so not long now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g