2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

Hi Girls,
It's been a little while since I've been on but I just wanted to post an update. I've just finished my second cycle of acupuncture and clomid/ovidrel with timed intercourse, and my results were another bfn (it's now officially been over 1 year of ttc). I didn't have my hopes up b/c my predictions are for a July conception and BFP in August, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for that. I've just ordered my 3rd prediction from Babylove, will post when I get it. Sending baby dust to you all, hang in there!!

hey frankie how are you xxx
stick with the acupuncture, ask the acupuncturist if they recommend any herbal remedies, most of the time they will know of some chinese ones that they will get for you, usually about £20
keep your chin up :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks! Yes the acupuncturist gives me (well not exactly b/c i pay!) a big thing of herbs everytime I go there. I'm supposed to mix them with hot water and drink it two times a day. I need to start doing it more often though. They taste gross! Between the appointments, the herbs, the acupuncture, the temping, the prenatals... it's like another full time job!

i know they are rank but take them. my acupuncturist gave me herbal ills and they tasted rank too. it is like a full time job i agree, men get it easy don't they, i just keep thinking it will be so worth all my effort, and i would do anything, take anything, eat or drink anything if in the end i'll get my bundle of joy, :happydance:

Hi everyone, :flower: hope you all are having a good day so far:)

Clairmichael, how are you doing? Hope you are feeling okay. My chart is :wacko: I'm clueless:shrug:
Hispirits, your chart is still doing good, still plenty of time for that dip:thumbup: hope you have a good day at uni today.
Frankiegirl, I hope the acupuncture will work for you, my sister in law had three misscarriages and went for acupuncture, got preggo and now she is due the end of this month!! drink the herbs, every little bit helps! I wish I could afford it myself.

So I've been reading a lot on how yoga has been proven to help women get pregnant. Like anything else like that, you'll need to do it on a regular basis for it to really make a difference. I used to go to a yoga class once a week, but have stopped. I'm really thinking I should start back up again!!!

Clairmichael, how are you doing? Hope you are feeling okay. My chart is :wacko: I'm clueless:shrug:
Hispirits, your chart is still doing good, still plenty of time for that dip:thumbup: hope you have a good day at uni today.
Frankiegirl, I hope the acupuncture will work for you, my sister in law had three misscarriages and went for acupuncture, got preggo and now she is due the end of this month!! drink the herbs, every little bit helps! I wish I could afford it myself.

So I've been reading a lot on how yoga has been proven to help women get pregnant. Like anything else like that, you'll need to do it on a regular basis for it to really make a difference. I used to go to a yoga class once a week, but have stopped. I'm really thinking I should start back up again!!!

i have a lovely yoga dvd thats so relaxing and easy, https://www.amazon.com/Kundalini-Yo...KZW4/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1305634389&sr=8-3

i definitely recommend it.

i hope you chart sorts itself out soon love.
also recommend the baby making bible by emma canon that would also be good for frankie girl too. i spoke to my acupuncturist today he said it was a brilliant book and his friend wrote it :winkwink:

xxx

How are you all doing??

I am feeling pants the past week dont know whats going on, my teeth are really sensitive and are constantly aching :( Been told i grind my teeth at night so i think i have chipped one a lil bit :growlmad: i also keep getting short spells of headaches and nausea!! I need putting in a bag and shaking :haha:

So when are you all testing?

:dust::dust:

xx

Morning girls. I had a dip this morning...Trying not to be disapointed hopefully it will go back up tomorrow. Still no symptoms and an early BFN this morning I caved...Not too disapointed though I was expecting it at 9dpo anyways. Trying to stay somewhere between not too hopeful and not too negative. Lol

Morning girls. I had a dip this morning...Trying not to be disapointed hopefully it will go back up tomorrow. Still no symptoms and an early BFN this morning I caved...Not too disapointed though I was expecting it at 9dpo anyways. Trying to stay somewhere between not too hopeful and not too negative. Lol

if it pops back up tomoz its an implantation dip :happydance: so don't worry about it today xx

How are you all doing??

I am feeling pants the past week dont know whats going on, my teeth are really sensitive and are constantly aching :( Been told i grind my teeth at night so i think i have chipped one a lil bit :growlmad: i also keep getting short spells of headaches and nausea!! I need putting in a bag and shaking :haha:

xx

oh dear, may be a good thing tho u never know :winkwink:

I agree with Hispirits, a dip like that at 9dpo is nothing but a good sign. I bet it will pop back up tomorrow:thumbup:

:dust:

im ok sweetie thank you :hugs: feelin alot better :) yoga sounds good bbe especailly if it helps plus it also helps with calmin down in the whole stress of ttc n the tww so it can only lead 2 good things im swearin by preseed now it was our first month tryin and we only dtd 2-3 x near o so im a beleiever lol xxxx:hugs::kiss::hugs:

How are you all doing??

xx

sorry 2 hear ur feelin bad paula i do hope ull feel better sooner xxx:hugs:

if it pops back up tomoz its an implantation dip :happydance: so don't worry about it today xx

yeah i agree thats how my chart was this month xxx

yeah i agree thats how my chart was this month xxx

hey babe, what dpo was u wen u got urs? xx

i was 12dpo n tested with a frer but think i did 1 2or3 days b4 that n it was neg not even a faint line xxx but i even did a ic this morn n still only a very faint line my bloods r back n the hgc is through the roof prob ic arent that strong (even tho they say they r) i know im silly 2 keep testin just sumthin i keep doin 2 make me realise lol xxxx

just looked at ur chart darl fx u get a bit of a dip 2morrow or thurs xxxxxxxx

i was 12dpo n tested with a frer but think i did 1 2or3 days b4 that n it was neg not even a faint line xxx but i even did a ic this morn n still only a very faint line my bloods r back n the hgc is through the roof prob ic arent that strong (even tho they say they r) i know im silly 2 keep testin just sumthin i keep doin 2 make me realise lol xxxx

lol, its good your hcg level is up:happydance: good strong pregnancy :winkwink:

yep thank god its ur turn next im gettin all excited bbe when r u testin wen is af due for u xxxx

yep thank god its ur turn next im gettin all excited bbe when r u testin wen is af due for u xxxx

i got frer from last month and i'm saving it till at least monday. i got some ic's wihch i'll probably start peeing on at the weekend, but af isn't really due til next friday, but ovulated early this month so i hope if i am i'll find out a bit before then :cloud9:

i got frer from last month and i'm saving it till at least monday. i got some ic's wihch i'll probably start peeing on at the weekend, but af isn't really due til next friday, but ovulated early this month so i hope if i am i'll find out a bit before then :cloud9:

:happydance::happydance::happydance: Oooooh i hope so 2 babes save the frer like u said till last ive still got about 15 ic left n a full 30 ov tests lol think im gonna stick them all on ebay as a job lot with my cbfm seein as its still brand new in its box lol xxx ive got butterflys thinkin of u doin ur ytest xxxx:hugs::kiss::hugs:

:happydance::happydance::happydance: Oooooh i hope so 2 babes save the frer like u said till last ive still got about 15 ic left n a full 30 ov tests lol think im gonna stick them all on ebay as a job lot with my cbfm seein as its still brand new in its box lol xxx ive got butterflys thinkin of u doin ur ytest xxxx:hugs::kiss::hugs:

i know i've done everything i can, and i know i should be excited,but i've been excited so many times before and for no reason that i just can't be positive and hopeful, its programmed into me know to keep scolding myself if i have any wishful thoughts, :growlmad:i wish i didn't :nope:
i wish i could just snap out of it be happy and positive and assume i am but i keep thinking, nah of course your not :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->