2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

yep thank god its ur turn next im gettin all excited bbe when r u testin wen is af due for u xxxx

i got frer from last month and i'm saving it till at least monday. i got some ic's wihch i'll probably start peeing on at the weekend, but af isn't really due til next friday, but ovulated early this month so i hope if i am i'll find out a bit before then :cloud9:

:happydance::happydance::happydance: Oooooh i hope so 2 babes save the frer like u said till last ive still got about 15 ic left n a full 30 ov tests lol think im gonna stick them all on ebay as a job lot with my cbfm seein as its still brand new in its box lol xxx ive got butterflys thinkin of u doin ur ytest xxxx:hugs::kiss::hugs:

i know i've done everything i can, and i know i should be excited,but i've been excited so many times before and for no reason that i just can't be positive and hopeful, its programmed into me know to keep scolding myself if i have any wishful thoughts, :growlmad:i wish i didn't :nope:
i wish i could just snap out of it be happy and positive and assume i am but i keep thinking, nah of course your not :cry:

I know what you mean! I'm really hoping you get your bfp this month chick. I've been cramping all day but I've also had gas? So I am attributing it to gas. Idk.

Hi Girlies hoping I can join, I purchased a reading from a Tracey M off Ebay and it said that I would either fall pregnant, find out I am pregnant or be due in July. I have also brought readings that I am waiting on from Gail & Babylove. I think on the front page you should also have a symbol for the ones they got wrong as well so you can get a bit of a percentage going..

Hi everyone, :flower: hope you all are having a good day so far:)

Clairmichael, how are you doing? Hope you are feeling okay. My chart is :wacko: I'm clueless:shrug:
Hispirits, your chart is still doing good, still plenty of time for that dip:thumbup: hope you have a good day at uni today.
Frankiegirl, I hope the acupuncture will work for you, my sister in law had three misscarriages and went for acupuncture, got preggo and now she is due the end of this month!! drink the herbs, every little bit helps! I wish I could afford it myself.

So I've been reading a lot on how yoga has been proven to help women get pregnant. Like anything else like that, you'll need to do it on a regular basis for it to really make a difference. I used to go to a yoga class once a week, but have stopped. I'm really thinking I should start back up again!!!

Hi Tall Mom,
I bought this fertility yoga dvd called Restoring Fertility. It had great reviews online. It has yoga for the different phases of your cycle. Needless to say, I'm not into yoga and just couldn't get into this dvd. I only did it twice! I can ship it to you if you want to try it out, I'm pretty sure I won't be using it again, lol. It's very calm and there's not too much movement in it. There are also some interesting breathing techniques.

Hi Girlies hoping I can join, I purchased a reading from a Tracey M off Ebay and it said that I would either fall pregnant, find out I am pregnant or be due in July. I have also brought readings that I am waiting on from Gail & Babylove. I think on the front page you should also have a symbol for the ones they got wrong as well so you can get a bit of a percentage going..

I like that idea of the symbol for the ones they got wrong. That might be a lot of symbols though!

I like that idea of the symbol for the ones they got wrong. That might be a lot of symbols though!

That's true lol! Or maybe they could just have an R= with a number for right predictions and a W= with how many are wrong.. Just a thought :)

After you ladies pointed out that BabyLove is getting a good amount correct, I ordered one from her too. Now I'm really confused! LOL If you see in my signature, Jenny predicted a girl conceived Oct (BFP Nov) and born next July. Baby Love said June/July for either conceive, bfp or born and a girl (so maybe Jenny and BL are both right with a girl being born next July?) But Gail said BFP in July (similar to BL) but a boy. ooooookaaaaay then!

So basically, if I get a BFP in July, I will wonder if it's a boy or girl (I'm hoping for a girl but not finding out) and if I don't get a BFP in July, I will be looking forward to November but hoping for a BFP before then! LOL So basically, I'm not really any better off than before I got the readings! :wacko: But it's fun and I'm looking forward to seeing if anyone is right!

After you ladies pointed out that BabyLove is getting a good amount correct, I ordered one from her too. Now I'm really confused! LOL If you see in my signature, Jenny predicted a girl conceived Oct (BFP Nov) and born next July. Baby Love said June/July for either conceive, bfp or born and a girl (so maybe Jenny and BL are both right with a girl being born next July?) But Gail said BFP in July (similar to BL) but a boy. ooooookaaaaay then!

So basically, if I get a BFP in July, I will wonder if it's a boy or girl (I'm hoping for a girl but not finding out) and if I don't get a BFP in July, I will be looking forward to November but hoping for a BFP before then! LOL So basically, I'm not really any better off than before I got the readings! :wacko: But it's fun and I'm looking forward to seeing if anyone is right!
I hope my predictions are right. Lol but I know what you mean about being even more confused than when you started with the predictions it is fun though and extremely addicting!

i would but i'm have no idea about math and percentages. and becasue alot of the ladies don't come back to let me know if they got bfp / bfn its hard to keep up with it accurately. when i lady gets her bfp i usually put a :thumbup: for the ones that were correct and a:nope: for the ones that were wrong. at the end of each month a got through and if i haven't heard from someone i just put a :nope: next to it, but as some readings are bfp/concieve/birth may for example i can't write it off till next may, so you see my dilemma, lol
the best and most accurate way for me to do it state the facts that i know when people come back to tell us they have their bfp, and they are more than likely to come back and tell us that than that they got their bfn
if anyone has suggestions how i can do more accurately and efficiently, let me now i'm all for it.

i'll update they chart for any new readings

tracey m is supposed to be good tallmom got one from here i think.
:hugs:

Yeah fair point!!!! Well I got my reading from baby love this arvo which was as follows

I see a find out with a positive test OR conceive in JULY OR AUG THIS YEAR. I see a boy.

I see a find out with a positive test OR conceive OR give birth in JAN. So either find out with a positive test OR conceive in JAN OF 2013 OR give birth JAN OF 2014. I see a boy.

I see a find out with a positive test OR conceive OR give birth in APRIL. So either find out with a positive test OR conceive in APRIL OF 2015 OR give birth APRIL OF 2016. I see a girl.

All the very best! Ruby

So as you can see The first child prediction is the same as the one from Tracey M :) FINGERS CROSSED!! Can't wait to see what Gail has to say.. How long did it take you guys to receive your readings from her..??

Yeah fair point!!!! Well I got my reading from baby love this arvo which was as follows

I see a find out with a positive test OR conceive in JULY OR AUG THIS YEAR. I see a boy.

I see a find out with a positive test OR conceive OR give birth in JAN. So either find out with a positive test OR conceive in JAN OF 2013 OR give birth JAN OF 2014. I see a boy.

I see a find out with a positive test OR conceive OR give birth in APRIL. So either find out with a positive test OR conceive in APRIL OF 2015 OR give birth APRIL OF 2016. I see a girl.

All the very best! Ruby

So as you can see The first child prediction is the same as the one from Tracey M :) FINGERS CROSSED!! Can't wait to see what Gail has to say.. How long did it take you guys to receive your readings from her..??

2/3 days xxx

Hey everyone,

can I ask who you all think is the best one so far?

I am only new to this too, but am quickly becoming addicted :) I have brought 3 readings, only received 2 and waiting on my 3rd, I brought from Tracey M and Babylove and both have predicted July this year. Waiting on my reading from Gail. I can't give you anything from personal experience but from what I have read Gail and Babylove seem to be the best..?? Correct me if I am wrong though everyone :haha:

Right Gails reading is in:

Linking in around you, I firstly sense a strong presense from a lady in spirit who comes in around you, and this lady shows me an M initial, she is showing a pregnancy quite soon for you, and she feels you maybe a little unprepared for this, I see from your notes your not trying as such but also not preventing pregnancy, so perhaps it wont be too much of a shock for you when this happens within 2011,this lady worries a little around property areas and finance, but I feel you will make adjustments and go with the flow of changes showing ahead for you

I am shown a July conception here, and a 2012 birth and this shows as a baby boy, I see all is well around pregnancy labour and birth for you both I then see a further pregnancy for October 2013, and this also shows as a baby boy, again all areas well and healthy and this child will complete your family for you

So to clarify I see 2 children ahead for you and wish you all the best for the future

If you work this out its crazy! all 3 said July with a boy! Babylove said second child with conception in Jan which works out to October birth which Gail said (well she said pregnancy but close, or maybe I am just trying to connect them lol) for 2013 and both said boys, Then Babylove predicted a girl later but Gail said only 2 which is weird because I went to see a psychic last year and she said to me that she see's 2 children in my future with the possibility of a 3rd but that one is up in the air because I might choose not to have a 3rd baby but if I did it would be a real handful lol..

I can't believe 3 different readings all said the same thing!!!!! Well the one i actually went and had was just a general reading not a TTC one she just mention kids, So all 4 kinda match :) WOW.. It can't all be fake when you get things like this happen can it.. I mean I understand why people are skeptics but god... You have to believe it a little bit after that don't ya????

Hi everyone, :flower: hope you all are having a good day so far:)

Clairmichael, how are you doing? Hope you are feeling okay. My chart is :wacko: I'm clueless:shrug:
Hispirits, your chart is still doing good, still plenty of time for that dip:thumbup: hope you have a good day at uni today.
Frankiegirl, I hope the acupuncture will work for you, my sister in law had three misscarriages and went for acupuncture, got preggo and now she is due the end of this month!! drink the herbs, every little bit helps! I wish I could afford it myself.

So I've been reading a lot on how yoga has been proven to help women get pregnant. Like anything else like that, you'll need to do it on a regular basis for it to really make a difference. I used to go to a yoga class once a week, but have stopped. I'm really thinking I should start back up again!!!

Hi Tall Mom,
I bought this fertility yoga dvd called Restoring Fertility. It had great reviews online. It has yoga for the different phases of your cycle. Needless to say, I'm not into yoga and just couldn't get into this dvd. I only did it twice! I can ship it to you if you want to try it out, I'm pretty sure I won't be using it again, lol. It's very calm and there's not too much movement in it. There are also some interesting breathing techniques.

That's really nice of you!! I'd love to check it out!
Thanks so much:hugs:
:dust:

Morning girls... My temp took another dive this morning :( I'm really sad about that. I know I'm not out till AF gets here but I feel out.

Morning girls... My temp took another dive this morning :( I'm really sad about that. I know I'm not out till AF gets here but I feel out.

Don't worry, your not out yet. :hugs: I really dont think that dip is a bad thing:hugs:

Ah oh, you girls are making me want to get another one again :winkwink:
I haven't gotten a babylove one yet...
Hmmmm :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back