2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

i know and she is only 9 lol ;) she is enjoying it she says HI btw she is readin this xxx
ive got midwife on the 1st june then will know more then my tummy is really really tight now im worried cos of all the adehsions from my previous op i had 2 have reconstructive surgery on my tummy ive got a scar from hip to hip harrison was 9lb12 n he litterally ripped my stomach muscles away from my wall so had them all sewn back 2gether ooooch xxxxxx

say hi back :wave:

ouchie!!!
i'm surprised with your medical back ground you haven't been referred to the early pregnancy clinic.
because of my epilepsy, m/c and ectopic i have to go to them before i tell the doctor.
they will scan you at 6 wks.
if you've have any worries or concerns at al,l i'd ask your doc to refer you.
sounds like a nasty scar. :hugs:
and really painful. my mums friend had a 10.11 lb baby and gave birth to him naturally without even stitch, can you imagine pushing out a baby that weighs close to a stone! :cry: x

i might mention this as i am a group b strep carrier harrison contracted it when he was left in my womb for over 24 hours with out any waters n e was really poorly had 2 b born emerg c sec i didnt think about that i think ill call the doc in the morn c what they say ooooh might get a early scan yaaaay :)
Omg courtney was 9.12 but long in size bless normal birth n harrison funnly enough was 9.12 but very chunky bum but via c section bless them oooh im gettin all excited now ive tried very hard not 2 think 2 much in2 it incase i jinx it xxx but 10.11 omg nope nope nope :wacko: xxxx

i know and she is only 9 lol ;) she is enjoying it she says HI btw she is readin this xxx
ive got midwife on the 1st june then will know more then my tummy is really really tight now im worried cos of all the adehsions from my previous op i had 2 have reconstructive surgery on my tummy ive got a scar from hip to hip harrison was 9lb12 n he litterally ripped my stomach muscles away from my wall so had them all sewn back 2gether ooooch xxxxxx

ouchie!!!
i'm surprised with your medical back ground you haven't been referred to the early pregnancy clinic.
because of my epilepsy, m/c and ectopic i have to go to them before i tell the doctor.
and really painful. my mums friend had a 10.11 lb baby and gave birth to him naturally without even stitch, can you imagine pushing out a baby that weighs close to a stone! :cry: x

i might mention this as i am a group b strep carrier harrison contracted it when he was left in my womb for over 24 hours with out any waters n e was really poorly had 2 b born emerg c sec i didnt think about that i think ill call the doc in the morn c what they say ooooh might get a early scan yaaaay :)
Omg courtney was 9.12 but long in size bless normal birth n harrison funnly enough was 9.12 but very chunky bum but via c section bless them oooh im gettin all excited now ive tried very hard not 2 think 2 much in2 it incase i jinx it xxx but 10.11 omg nope nope nope :wacko: xxxx

i definitely think you'll get an early one, i'd lay it on just for that reason:winkwink: lol
i was only 6.5lb Matt was only 6.9lb so i'm kinda hoping i'll have a small one too. , oh stop it kerry! don't think that far ahead :haha: xx

ouchie!!!

i definitely think you'll get an early one, i'd lay it on just for that reason:winkwink: lol
i was only 6.5lb Matt was only 6.9lb so i'm kinda hoping i'll have a small one too. , oh stop it kerry! don't think that far ahead :haha: xx

i think i will now lol :happydance: get me a early scan lol
oooh ur allowed 2 look bbe not long now xxxx:hugs::kiss::hugs:

gonna get off 4 a while n make the kids some melted galaxy for our strawberrys n marshmellows oooooh im hungry xxxx

i no. i can't wait to go to bed ( if i can get to sleep as i've been snoozing all day!!!)
so i can see what my temp is tomorrow. i'm preying it goes up a teenie bit more [-o<
:happydance::hugs::kiss::friends:

Each :yipee: = 1 correct prediction

Gails :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:
Panrosa's
Jenny Renny's :yipee::yipee:
Psychic Star's
BabyLove's :yipee::yipee::yipee:
Luna's :yipee:
Cherri
Sandra

:spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy:

You can get readings here:

Gail is at https://www.psychic123ukreadings.net/
Panrosa is at https://myworld.ebay.co.uk/panrosa-readings/?_trksid=p4340.l2559
Star is at https://myworld.ebay.co.uk/psychic-star/?_trksid=p4340.l2559
Jenny Renny is at https://jennyrenny.jigsy.com/
Sandra is at https://www.psychicreadingsbysandragibbs.com/
Babylove is at https://www.ttcbabylovepredictions.com/

:spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy::spermy:
[/CENTER][/QUOTE]

hello :hi::hi::hi:

is it possible to see together with the right predictions :yipee: also the wrong ones :hissy:??

I think this will help us choose better... I mean, Gail has done many more predictions so it is more luckily that she gets more :yipee: but if together there was also written how many times she got it wrong :hissy: then I could make my maths and see for example that she was right 6 out of 7 times so far (up until April predictions) which is pretty good!!!

NOt sure if I explained well :blush:

just wondering whether I should get a reading, of course just for fun, so I wanted to know which of the psychic guessed the most.

thank you :hugs::hugs:

someone asked this a couple of pages back and i explained why i haven't charted the incorrect ones there.
xx

i no. i can't wait to go to bed ( if i can get to sleep as i've been snoozing all day!!!)
so i can see what my temp is tomorrow. i'm preying it goes up a teenie bit more [-o<
:happydance::hugs::kiss::friends:

:hugs::kiss::hugs: aww bbe thats sweet bless ya ull av 2 txt me 1st thing in the morn n let me know how ur temp was xxxx:hugs::kiss::hugs:

UGHHH when I wiped earlier I thought It looked faintly pinkish so I did the ol qtip and it came back pink. I think AF is headed my way arggghhhh! How many more months of this? I'm sooo not good at being patient and optimistic.

UGHHH when I wiped earlier I thought It looked faintly pinkish so I did the ol qtip and it came back pink. I think AF is headed my way arggghhhh! How many more months of this? I'm sooo not good at being patient and optimistic.

Sorry Ariesmom:hugs:
Do you usually spot this soon before AF? I hope it's not the :witch: coming! Maybe it's just implantation spotting? Hopefully it will stop by tomorrow.
:dust:

ariesmom, if u had an implantation dip could it possible be a bit of implantation bleeding, i'm still keeping my hopes up for you hunny. xxxxx

tallmom how are you darling? i wish i could do something to to sort your cycle out. i'll keep hoping for you and i'm keeping my fingers crossed that you get that surprise panrosa was telling you about.

i had a tiny dip today, but i don't think its any thing to worry about. keping my fx xx

How are you all ladies? :dust::dust:

Well ive just found out that my OH is away for a week from monday, so i have got a busy weekend if i am too get the 'predicted' :bfp: this month! So i am hoping i am ovulating this weekend and a lil bubba is made :wohoo:

Good luck to all :dust::dust:

xx

How are you all ladies? :dust::dust:

Well ive just found out that my OH is away for a week from monday, so i have got a busy weekend if i am too get the 'predicted' :bfp: this month! So i am hoping i am ovulating this weekend and a lil bubba is made :wohoo:

Good luck to all :dust::dust:

xx

i've got everything crossed for you xxxx gl:hugs:

Hi Hispirits, your chart is still looking good:thumbup:
How ya feeling today?

i dunno i don't know if its in my head:-k
i really weren't good yesterday, i was so tired and achey, i spent nearly all day and night in bed. had a crazy night sleep, a bit up and down, dreaming, and i think i may have had a seizure ( i'm epileptic)
and i was fine this morning but i slowly feel like i'm running out a fuel again and ready to have a snooze, its only 12.30pm here, i've only been up 5 hrs.
but like i said not sure whats real or not
i haven't got much cm (unless i do a 2:blush:) bbs feel a bit fuller but no big change, had a few tugs and pulls and acheys in my tummy, i just don't know :shrug:
i keep feeling this tickling feeling up my you know wot :winkwink::haha:
ooow i just don't know :ignore::ban::help::sad1:

Hi Hispirits, your chart is still looking good:thumbup:
How ya feeling today?

i dunno i don't know if its in my head:-k
i really weren't good yesterday, i was so tired and achey, i spent nearly all day and night in bed. had a crazy night sleep, a bit up and down, dreaming, and i think i may have had a seizure ( i'm epileptic)
and i was fine this morning but i slowly feel like i'm running out a fuel again and ready to have a snooze, its only 12.30pm here, i've only been up 5 hrs.
but like i said not sure whats real or not
i haven't got much cm (unless i do a 2:blush:) bbs feel a bit fuller but no big change, had a few tugs and pulls and acheys in my tummy, i just don't know :shrug:
i keep feeling this tickling feeling up my you know wot :winkwink::haha:
ooow i just don't know :ignore::ban::help::sad1:

The TWW is enough to drive anyone nuts, it's am emotional rollercoaster!:wacko:
I hope you get your :bfp:! When is AF due?
Being tired and put of it can be a symptom, I've also heard of women having crazy dreams too.
Fingers crossed for you sweetie:hugs::kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"