2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

AF is here. I'm gonna go pout in my room for the rest of the day and wish I had stopped by the store on the way home to pick up some form of alchoholic beverage. FX'd for the rest of you ladies I hope you get your BFPs this month :)

awww babe :hugs::hugs::hugs:
so sorry:kiss:
fx for you this month xxxxx

AF is here. I'm gonna go pout in my room for the rest of the day and wish I had stopped by the store on the way home to pick up some form of alchoholic beverage. FX'd for the rest of you ladies I hope you get your BFPs this month :)

Sorry Ariesmom :hugs: stupid :witch:

Hispirits: I can't really see a line but it's hard to tell on the computer with the glare. I'm sure you can see it way better in person, and if u think you see something there, it's probably real! Good luck!!

Hispirits: I can't really see a line but it's hard to tell on the computer with the glare. I'm sure you can see it way better in person, and if u think you see something there, it's probably real! Good luck!!

i think i can see it lol, i posted it in the test gallery and most of the girls can see it, but i know if its there its very faint, its still very early, i don't expect much at this stage. although today i'm 10dpo my af isn't actually due until friday, so still got a while to go yet, i o'd 2 days early this month.
i can see the the mark o the strip, its not a full formed line just a hint of mauve coming through in a couple of places on the strip. just keep my fx its really a start of a bfp and that it gets stronger over the next week.

my temp wnt up again today, the highest its ever been, not through the roof or anything, but still its highest gotta b a good sign :shrug:
xxxxx

OMG, :bfp::bfp::bfp:

Its very faint, but its def there....omg!!!!

:headspin::wohoo::wohoo:

My accurate predictions were baby love and psychic mary!

Gail and Panrosa wrong x

Im sorry to hear the :witch: got you hun :hugs:

xx

right girls get your glasses on, lol
i'm not sure what this is, i went to the shop and got a 2 pack of digis i peed on it not fmu and it came up not pregnant, but i popped out the stick and theres is definitly a second line there, i'm not sure if its a test line and the start of a bfp or what, what do you think? (you might need to clck on to see the enlarge image )xxx

normail pic
digitestdone2.jpg

inverted
digi test done.jpg

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hispirits: Its almost like I see something but I can't be sure! Its just torture waiting those extra days I really really hope its your bfp!

As for me I felt like my ovaries were going to fall out of my twat earlier and I was sure AF had started but still nothing. I'll probably wake up to a mess in the morning so I'll put in a pantyliner just in case!

:rofl: that did make me laugh. i'm keeping my fx for you babe, your not out yetxxx

omg omg me 2 lol lol :haha::rofl::rofl::rofl: that made me laugh so hard my bum was wigglin lmao xxxx ur chart still looks good tho ariesmum xxxxx

:dohh: oh darlin im sorry that nasty biatch witch showed her ugly face xxxxxx:hugs::hugs:

i'm not sure what this is, i went to the shop and got a 2 pack of digis i peed on it not fmu and it came up not pregnant, but i popped out the stick and theres is definitly a second line there, i'm not sure if its a test line and the start of a bfp or what, what do you think? (you might need to clck on to see the enlarge image )xxx

normail pic
View attachment 209429

inverted
View attachment 209427

omg omg og i see a second line in pic1 very faint but its there n pic2 yep defo omg babes id say this is ur bfp building up xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:happydance::happydance:
:dance::yipee::wohoo:

normail pic
View attachment 209429

inverted
View attachment 209427

omg omg og i see a second line in pic1 very faint but its there n pic2 yep defo omg babes id say this is ur bfp building up xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:happydance::happydance:
:dance::yipee::wohoo:

Yes that looks like the beginnings of a BFP! I definitely see the line! Congrats sweets! I am so happy for you :)

:dohh: oh darlin im sorry that nasty biatch witch showed her ugly face xxxxxx:hugs::hugs:
Me too. I'm trying not to be sad but I really am. I wanted to believe those predictions so bad and then this little voice says maybe they were supposed to happen BUT you screwed it up so now its just not happening. I have a hard time not being mad at my DF because theres no excuse for only 2 BD's last cycle. Its ridiculous! I wasn't really trying for my son and we bd'd every day usually and it was still a year after I was off the depo before I conceived. and My DF just isn't like my sons father he doesn't care about sex as much which is fine if your not trying to have a baby. I'm really beginning to worry my body is messed up and I just got lucky the first time around. Well its off to work...see you girls later.

I was told not to take any notice of a digi test having lines as they work different to other tests! I would take another test!! Fx for you hun xx

I was told not to take any notice of a digi test having lines as they work different to other tests! I would take another test!! Fx for you hun xx

yeah i know, it doesn't mean its a negative, its just not a definite positive, af not dues for ages yet, so i think the fact somethings is there is a positive sign.x

https://www.peeonastick.com/hpt/cbed.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->