2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

Hi Hispirits, your chart is still looking good:thumbup:
How ya feeling today?

i dunno i don't know if its in my head:-k
i really weren't good yesterday, i was so tired and achey, i spent nearly all day and night in bed. had a crazy night sleep, a bit up and down, dreaming, and i think i may have had a seizure ( i'm epileptic)
and i was fine this morning but i slowly feel like i'm running out a fuel again and ready to have a snooze, its only 12.30pm here, i've only been up 5 hrs.
but like i said not sure whats real or not
i haven't got much cm (unless i do a 2:blush:) bbs feel a bit fuller but no big change, had a few tugs and pulls and acheys in my tummy, i just don't know :shrug:
i keep feeling this tickling feeling up my you know wot :winkwink::haha:
ooow i just don't know :ignore::ban::help::sad1:

The TWW is enough to drive anyone nuts, it's am emotional rollercoaster!:wacko:
I hope you get your :bfp:! When is AF due?
Being tired and put of it can be a symptom, I've also heard of women having crazy dreams too.
Fingers crossed for you sweetie:hugs::kiss:

well af isn't really due til next weekend. but i think i o'd a couple of days early this month.

thanks hun xx x x

having said that when i put my ff settings back on advinced its still say cd14 as o day which means today i'm only 7dpo, not sure wether to leave it on advance of keep it on fertility awareness????

My temp went a point down this morning so not much but still. I'm not experiancing anymore symptoms and last month when I was late for AF I did the qtip thing and it was pink and I thought oh she'll be here but then she ended up being a couple days late. So its apparently not uncommon for me to have this. Its not actual spotting I can't see it in my undies just barely when I wipe. I did not see any this morning. I've got a pad and a tampon in my purse just in case. I think I'm just waiting on AF this time I don't feel like I got lucky. Sucks!

My temp went a point down this morning so not much but still. I'm not experiancing anymore symptoms and last month when I was late for AF I did the qtip thing and it was pink and I thought oh she'll be here but then she ended up being a couple days late. So its apparently not uncommon for me to have this. Its not actual spotting I can't see it in my undies just barely when I wipe. I did not see any this morning. I've got a pad and a tampon in my purse just in case. I think I'm just waiting on AF this time I don't feel like I got lucky. Sucks!

i don't think your out, i think you've had an implantation dip, in which case you won't get a bfp until at least 4 days later. see what happens it looks like your temp is going to plateaux out which i think is also good, keep your chin up and stay positive, your not out yet babe. xxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:

i don't think your out, i think you've had an implantation dip, in which case you won't get a bfp until at least 4 days later. see what happens it looks like your temp is going to plateaux out which i think is also good, keep your chin up and stay positive, your not out yet babe. xxxx:hugs::hugs::hugs:
Thanks hun I am absolutely the WORST when it comes to staying positive. Lol call me negative nancy.

Thanks hun I am absolutely the WORST when it comes to staying positive. Lol call me negative nancy.

i know how you feel, i don't know whats real and whats in my imagination
i'm not stressing, surprisingly, last month i was like a cat on a hot tin roof, i feel really mellow this month, still concerned about it all, but in a really chillaxed way lol might be coz soo tired, but not sure if i'm imagining that either :haha:

xxx

girls can you have a look tell me what you think, i can't upload it again for some reason
i posted it in another thread

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...yone-else-see-am-seeing-please-take-peek.html
:shrug:

the pics not great

DON'T WORRY I UPLOADED IT BELOW

I think your chart still looks promising. I hope AF doesn't get you!!!

:dust:

View attachment 209133

here you go i managed to upload it

what do u think?

:nope: I can't see anything, but it could just be my computer screen:shrug:

Are you seeing a faint line? Have you tried doing the negative setting thingy on the photo? Sometimes that makes the line show up better.
:hugs:

i can see a bit of something, lol

Well, I think at this point it would only faintly show up:thumbup: I'd wait a couple days and poas again ;)

View attachment 209133

here you go i managed to upload it

what do u think?

:nope: I can't see anything, but it could just be my computer screen:shrug:

Are you seeing a faint line? Have you tried doing the negative setting thingy on the photo? Sometimes that makes the line show up better.
:hugs:

i can see a bit of something, lol

Well, I think at this point it would only faintly show up:thumbup: I'd wait a couple days and poas again ;)

oh god yeah, i totally agree. i didn't expect it to be in yer face. hopefully if i keep testing i will see it build up :thumbup:

xxx

Hi there ladies!
Hope ya'll don't mind me joining in...
I just got my prediction from Gail! (As you can see in my signature! lol)

I sure hope she's right! PLEASE!

I thought she was wonderful, she gave a lot of details!

Hispirits, I hope you see that :bfp: soon!!!!!

Hispirits: Its almost like I see something but I can't be sure! Its just torture waiting those extra days I really really hope its your bfp!

As for me I felt like my ovaries were going to fall out of my twat earlier and I was sure AF had started but still nothing. I'll probably wake up to a mess in the morning so I'll put in a pantyliner just in case!

Hispirits: Its almost like I see something but I can't be sure! Its just torture waiting those extra days I really really hope its your bfp!

As for me I felt like my ovaries were going to fall out of my twat earlier and I was sure AF had started but still nothing. I'll probably wake up to a mess in the morning so I'll put in a pantyliner just in case!

:rofl: that did make me laugh. i'm keeping my fx for you babe, your not out yetxxx

Hi there ladies!
Hope ya'll don't mind me joining in...
I just got my prediction from Gail! (As you can see in my signature! lol)

I sure hope she's right! PLEASE!

I thought she was wonderful, she gave a lot of details!

Hispirits, I hope you see that :bfp: soon!!!!!

welcome
fx crossed for you reading
i'll add you to the chart tomorrow xxx

xxxx

AF is here. I'm gonna go pout in my room for the rest of the day and wish I had stopped by the store on the way home to pick up some form of alchoholic beverage. FX'd for the rest of you ladies I hope you get your BFPs this month :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->