Hiya I love this thread can I please join :thumbup:

I've been predicted the following;
Gail - June 2011 :pink:
Yona (ebay - love her!) - Summer 2011 :pink:
Luna - December 2011 :pink:
Interestingly they all predict twin boys Feb/March 2013!!!!!! :blue::blue:

Either way I hope to be a mum in 2012 :happydance::happydance:

oh WOW... I wish I had twin girls!

the closest I got was this after asking "... not sure if you could tell from this reading or not but was there any more kids? Or just the one? Again...only curious"

from Psychic Star: I did only pick up on the one child but was shown others around you from 45 years onwards now this could mean others peoples children that you take under your wing or a surprise pregnancy but it wasn’t shown too clearly but I did see other little ones around you and was being shown two looking very much alike, so could be a twin connection somewhere around you on your pathway x

...I have had dreams where I see twin girls with me so I wonder

BTW...where can we find YONA and LUNA?

Twin girls would be great - twin boys - argg a complete nightmare me and DP are getting on a bit :haha:

Luna was from ebay - I can't remember her name on there it could have just been Luna? But I just searched pregnancy psychic reading.

Yona is fantastic I use her a lot for many different kinds of readings and I find her very accurate and positive. She does general readings but only by telephone and they are a bit more expensive then the specific pregnancy ones although she can be on the phone for over an hour (she calls you). Her name is Yonakath and you can search for her on ebay.

Hope that helps.......

Ultrasound went good, I'll know more when my doc. get's in touch with me. Looks like there was a cyst on my right ovary. I guess it could have been worse.

Still no AF, thinking maybe i'm not that many dpo?

i'm so pleased its nothing serious. i bet its put your mind at ease hun xxxx:hugs:

welcome newladies :flower:
i officially have nothing to do saturday so i plan to do the front page then.

I GOT THE JOB!!!! woohoo!!!
the interview went really well, at the end of it the guy said, "we'll let you know in a couple of hours".he then said, "actually i won't, i'm offering you the job now".
:happydance:
i was so pleased i wanted to yell!!

so i now work for BT sales department, anyone ned a new phone line?? lol xxxxx

Yoohoo. Hey Hispirits, any chance I can get a nice BFP sparkly ? :D - Have a scan in 5 days so can let you all know if the twins prediction was right or not :D

the interview went really well, at the end of it the guy said, "we'll let you know in a couple of hours".he then said, "actually i won't, i'm offering you the job now".

Yeah!!:happydance: congrats on the new job!!!

Yona is fantastic I use her a lot for many different kinds of readings and I find her very accurate and positive. She does general readings but only by telephone and they are a bit more expensive then the specific pregnancy ones although she can be on the phone for over an hour (she calls you). Her name is Yonakath and you can search for her on ebay.

Hope that helps.......

Oh, Yona sounds cool! I couldn't find her on eBay though, is there a link?

Congrats Hispirits!!!!! I'm so happy for you!
TM2B: Glad you found out what's going on... what can they do about the cyst?

Hiya I love this thread can I please join :thumbup:

I've been predicted the following;
Gail - June 2011 :pink:
Yona (ebay - love her!) - Summer 2011 :pink:
Luna - December 2011 :pink:
Interestingly they all predict twin boys Feb/March 2013!!!!!! :blue::blue:

Either way I hope to be a mum in 2012 :happydance::happydance:

I can't believe the all predict twin boys, that's crazy!!

Ultrasound went good, I'll know more when my doc. get's in touch with me. Looks like there was a cyst on my right ovary. I guess it could have been worse.

so....any chance still you may already be pregnant though? Glad they know what the issue was

so....any chance still you may already be pregnant though? Glad they know what the issue was

I don't know. Maybe? But I don't think I am. From what I've read cysts occur when your body gears up and fails to O. It all kinda makes sense. It explains my long cycle, the pain, no AF. Pregnancy like symptoms. Those are all text book symptoms of ovarian cysts. I'm cutting out, okay, severly cutting down on sugars. Increasing leafy greens, veggies, water intake.
Everyday for the next week I'm going to take boiled tumeric in milk about 1/4 cup (I tell you what it's NOT easy on the palate) but my boyfriend says my breath smells like incense now :haha:
Im ordering aloe vera juice and coconut water. All recommended to get rid of cysts. And all that stuff is generally great for you anyway :thumbup:
Wish me luck ;)
Sheesh, I really need another reading!

Thanks Hispirits!!!!

Congrats on the new job

Hello girls.....how do I get a prediction and be added to the list?? I love this type of thing and haven't seen it before xxx :flower::flower:

Hi annmariecrisp,

On the first page Hispirits has given a website for all the psychic readers, most of them are through ebay, you buy the reading then mail them your name and date of birth or whatever they ask for and they email you back the reading! Gail took 2 days and Panrosa took a couple of hours (their the ones i bought)

GL and post up what the predictions are x

Hi annmariecrisp,

On the first page Hispirits has given a website for all the psychic readers, most of them are through ebay, you buy the reading then mail them your name and date of birth or whatever they ask for and they email you back the reading! Gail took 2 days and Panrosa took a couple of hours (their the ones i bought)

GL and post up what the predictions are x

Thanks I will do it tomorrow and then post!! hopefully they'll say this month!! lol xxx

Hope that helps.......

Oh, Yona sounds cool! I couldn't find her on eBay though, is there a link?

Hiya Tallmom, this is the link to her page;

https://myworld.ebay.co.uk/yonakath

Like I say she is expensive but worth it I think :hugs:

:hi: ladies im back from a wicked holiday how are you all??

What have i missed? :coffee:

xx

:hi: ladies im back from a wicked holiday how are you all??

What have i missed? :coffee:

xx

Hi Paula!! :hugs: Hope you had a good holiday! Well, we have a bunch of new predictions:thumbup: And Hispirits has a new job:happydance:

I'm finally on a new cycle after a crazy long one:thumbup:

How are you?

Hey just an update Gail's prediction was wrong for me :( now on cycle 14 of ttc :( good luck to everyone else hope you get those bfp's soon :) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->