2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

Hi girls,
Did anyone purchase a psychic star reading and have it take longer than 2 days. I purchased it on the 16th (today's the 20th) and I haven't heard from her yet. It says on the website within two days.

Thanks!

Hi girls,
Did anyone purchase a psychic star reading and have it take longer than 2 days. I purchased it on the 16th (today's the 20th) and I haven't heard from her yet. It says on the website within two days.

Thanks!

yes...it took mine a bit cause she was dealing with family issues...first it took longer cause I paid via paypal but using my bank account so it takes a few days to clear, then she was out of town. Send her an email and ask her the status, she is really nice about it

ok, I am getting an in depth reading from Yona tomorrow too...lets see what she has to say...thanks faith2bmum for the info :)

Hi girls,

Thanks!

I think it took about a week for mine, but she let me know. It was SO worth the wait too. :thumbup:

ok, I am getting an in depth reading from Yona tomorrow too...lets see what she has to say...thanks faith2bmum for the info :)

Ohhh, i'm excited for you!! Is it over the phone? I can't wait to hear what she says!:D I want one!!!

yes I will let you know...I will attempt to record it somehow

Had to postpone Yona's till next week, for some reason she was not getting a connection... she was really good about it though...instead of just giving me nonsense and just "read" anything she was willing to refund me but I asked if it would be better to just do it another time when perhaps she would connect.

Seems really good!

Had to postpone Yona's till next week, for some reason she was not getting a connection... she was really good about it though...instead of just giving me nonsense and just "read" anything she was willing to refund me but I asked if it would be better to just do it another time when perhaps she would connect.

Seems really good!

at least you know shes not a con artist!!!!

Seems really good!

at least you know shes not a con artist!!!!

Exactly! I thought she was really nice and honest...I like that. So looking forward to next week...lets see what she has to say

Hi everyone :flower:

I had a basic reading a few months ago from Gail who said that I'd conceive in April 2011 with a girl, which was obviously wrong. But then, because she'd gotten other things spot on with me I ordered another one from her, but this time I went for the more expensive in-depth reading which was amazing!! I had to use a different email address with the second because my old one got closed down. I'm now aware that she probably didn't realise that I'm the same person who had had another reading from her before which makes it even more amazing!

She talked in great detail about a man in spirit (my late Grandad) and it was all very accurate, she predicted things non ttc related and got them all right. For example, she said there would be a financial improvement very soon and, just before I logged into my email account to see the reading, my boss had confirmed a small pay rise!

Anyway, she's predicted a girl to be conceived in June 2011 and a boy conceived in December 2012.

I also had a Jenny Renny reading done ages ago and she predicted a boy conceived/BFP in September 2011.

Can you tell I love Gail?! :rofl: xx

Anyway, she's predicted a girl to be conceived in June 2011 and a boy conceived in December 2012.

I also had a Jenny Renny reading done ages ago and she predicted a boy conceived/BFP in September 2011.

Can you tell I love Gail?! :rofl: xx

Wow hope Gail is correct she predicted this month for me too! I just got a reading from Sandra as not had a reading for a few months and was hoping it would say 'You are pregnant now!' :haha:

Anyway it didn't, prediction was for a girl conceived in July/August - but she said baby would have very, fair hair. I had to send her a photo of me and I have very fair hair but DP is mixed race (Irish/Singaporean) so thinking that may not come true??

Prediction was wrong, I am not havin' twins - but I am having a healthy baby - scan today showed lovely strong heartbeat :D

Well all my May predictions are wrong. Ive tested n got :bfn:

xx

So my Gail reading was wrong, she predicted conception this month but I've not been able to get a donation. Unless it's an immaculate conception... :haha: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->