2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

I've just been looking through some old emails. Before I got pregnant with my son I got a reading from Cheri22.. Here's what she had...

To make up for it, November and boy is what comes your way, and I really feel that the 26-30th is where they focus more on.. so not sure if you can look ahead and see if this lines up with testing or ovulation time? This can line up with either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in.

I also see a girl coming after him, they show her right around the two year mark apart. They show her linked to January and they show her linked to closer to the end of that month.

Now I was pretty taken aback after reading that again, I totally forgot about it tbh. My son was born on 30th November, so she was right there. This bub will be born when Kyle is 2 years and 2 months, right about that. I'm due on 28th Jan :|

Now let's see if the girl part is right..

I dont know who an earth I purchased a reading from, Im sure I got it from a certain person but it says Keira Wilson on my paypal receipt and I dont have a clue who that is?

xx

hello girls,

i had a little break from all baby stuff because of a huge disappointment... my temp dropped at 9DPO :haha:

i was devastated...then i had few days to think about it and realised that my chart has been going up and down since the beginning of this month and the drop at 9dpo was just 1 of the drops :dohh:

this isn't to say that i think i am pregnant because i don't think so at all... just to say thank you girls for having sent me hugs when i was feeling so down...

so here are my hugs for all of you :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

and lots of good luck for all predictions to become true.... the earliest ones of course :winkwink:

I'm glad you are feeling better;). Gl to you too, fx you will get your :bfp: very soon! :dust:

hi tallmum,
your chart looks pretty good...

hope this is a bfp for you!

x

hi tallmum,

x

Thanks :) it's been a crazy long cycle! I don't quite know what tonthink about those flat temps, I was worried my therm. is dying?
I'll be curious to see what my temp does tomorrow.
POAS this morn. and it was a :bfn: :nope:
I have an ultrasound Thurs. To make sure everything is ok, had some bad cramps a few days ago :shrug: I'll def. Know if I'm preggers after the ultrasound:thumbup:

hi tallmum,

x

Thanks :) it's been a crazy long cycle! I don't quite know what tonthink about those flat temps, I was worried my therm. is dying?
I'll be curious to see what my temp does tomorrow.
POAS this morn. and it was a :bfn: :nope:
I have an ultrasound Thurs. To make sure everything is ok, had some bad cramps a few days ago :shrug: I'll def. Know if I'm preggers after the ultrasound:thumbup:

charts looking go now, nice a steady, i'm keeping everything crossed for you.
it could be those tablets starting to make a difference? finally settling into your system:shrug:
be awesome if you were preggo tho, you out of all people deserve it. xxx

i got a job interview in the morning. i'm so nervous, not usually bothered by things like that, but i'm depending on it sooo much! i used to work for them before i got sick and really enjoyed it, the moneys good for the job, which is easy peasy. keeping everything crossed!

and the man i rent my house off is thinking of letting me buy it. it needs a lot of work, but i quite like that, and its got so much potential, and a huge garden i can extend into :happydance: i'll be getting my steel toe caps out. lol xx

HiSpirits...good luck on the job interview! I am sure you will get it!

The house sounds fun too...you already know it well and making improvements on it would be a fun project!

lolam, how are you doing? Hope the :witch: is staying away!

llbean, your chart is looking good!! Those temps keep climbing :happydance:

Hispirits, I hope your interview goes well!! FX for you!! Very exciting about the house! If bought the one you are already in you wouldn't have to go through the bother of moving :thumbup:

Has anyone heard from Frankiegirl? I'm curious how this last cycle went for her, (I might of missed something on this thread though)

LOL I am taking Niacin too so I have a feeling that accounts for some of the temp rise LOL

Good luck on your interview hispirits!

Tallmom, fingers crossed for you, I hope you get your bfp!

AF is pretty much here for me :-( I guess IUI number one didn't work. Maybe June will be my month. I think we'll be on vacation in Mexico when I ovulate next.

Good luck to all of you girlies, sending lots of baby dust to us all!

Hey Tallmom

Heres what gail said and im hoping shes right!!!

Linking in around you spirit show me that youve made some positive changes and decisions on your path, and I feel a very new and happy cycle coming up around you, part of that will be around pregnancy

I am shown you are doing all you can to conceive and Im not sensing any problems around this

I feel a male spirit side J initial around you

Spirit show me a July conception here, I see a healthy baby girl born and all is well, and healthy around your pregnancy and birth

I see a very beautiful baby girl, people will often comment on just how angelic she looks, she will bring you alot of joy in your life

Im then seeing a further pregnancy for October 2013, perhaps not as planned but you still very happy with this news and a healthy baby boy born 2014, again all well around pregnancy, labour and birth

So to clarify I see 2 children ahead for you and wish you all the best for the future

That's a wonderful reading! I hope she's right for the both of us! There are quite a few July predictions :thumbup:

:dust:

TallMom i just got my Panrosa reading

Here is is, somthing similar!!!!!!!

Tuning in around you at this time and through my spirit guide i sense a lady who is so ready to add to her family , you feel the time is so right and want this to happen asap , you have always wanted to have more than one child and i sense you would love to know when and if you will conceive a gain . Spirit are showing me that you will fall pregnant in the month of August 2011 , i see no problems around your pregnancy or birth and in April 2012 you will give birth to a baby girl , she will weigh around 8lb in weight and all will be well , spirit are also showing me two more children for you Laura and are giving me very clearly the year 2016 ,i dont know if twins are in your family history Laura but spirit are showing that these babies will be twin boys coming to you and they will complete your family good luck Laura , sending you and your family my love and best wishes for the future.

Hey can i join this thread???? just had a reading done from gail :)

Hello guest2003, welcome to the thread. Both predictions are for your :bfp: very soon. Hope they are right. Gl petal and fxxxd for you xx

Good luck on your interview hispirits!

Tallmom, fingers crossed for you, I hope you get your bfp!

AF is pretty much here for me :-( I guess IUI number one didn't work. Maybe June will be my month. I think we'll be on vacation in Mexico when I ovulate next.

:hug: Sorry the :witch: got you frankiegirl. Maybe your holiday will do the trick honey xx

Hi tallmom, hope things are going good for you and the :witch: is staying away xx

Hispirits, hope the interview went well. Let us know if you get the job xx

Hi lolam. Thanks!!!!!!!! Im hoping too. Was june predicted for you with all the readings????? I was thinking it was all just for fun but after reading this thread its kinda got my hopes up.

Maybe mexico might be for you?????

That's a wonderful reading! I hope she's right for the both of us! There are quite a few July predictions :thumbup:

:dust:

your charts looking so much better, good luck with the scan tomorrow, keep us posted xxxx
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->