2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

Hey everyone hope you are all well. Sadly I had a miscarriage yesterday it was very early days though. Please send me some positive energies :nope:

I will have to get some more readings done to lift my spirits!

Hey everyone hope you are all well. Sadly I had a miscarriage yesterday it was very early days though. Please send me some positive energies :nope:

So very sorry :hugs:

Oh no.... :nope: I am so sorry to hear that. Sending you lots of positive energy that your bean comes back soon and lots of :hug:

Aww hun :hugs::hugs::hugs: i am sooooo sorry to hear that! I am sending you some Positive vibes and a ton of :dust::dust:

xx

I just got my prediction from Gail:

I see that pregnancy is very much on your mind at the moment, and I do see a very highlighted area around this for September 2011, I feel this is when you will conceive, I sense your overjoyed with this, and perhaps test many times as I see you cant quite believe it, when it shows positive

Spirit show me a healthy baby girl born 2012, and I see all is well around pregnancy, birth and labour for you, I also feel this child will kind of balance alot of other areas within your path, making life seem alot calmer and happier for you

I then see a further pregnancy, October 2014, I see a boy here from this pregnancy and all is showing well and healthy around pregnancy, birth and labour for you

So is it strange that I have a little hope about September and that I don't feel like I am now never going to have a baby? lol. I just wonder if any of you other ladies felt a little relief about having a baby after your reading? I know it's not set in stone but it does make me feel better.

So sorry faith2bmum :hugs: Sending you 'lots of positive energy!!
:dust: :dust:

Hi
I've had a prediction from Gail for conceiving in July, find out August-boy
i've had a reading from Jenny Renny, conceive June find out July-girl

and a reading from a gypsy, July and for a boy!

Fingers crossed... any will do :)

quiet only cause I am waiting to see LOL

in my 2ww now...takes FOREVER lol

I have recieved my prediction for Gail & she said:

Pregnancy Outlook

Linking in around you concerning pregnancy and children,I sense a content path although sense your in two minds around adding to your family at this time

Within 2012,I see that pregnancy is very much on your mind, and this is something you want very much at that time, and feel alot of focus around this, and feel with financial improvements this becomes more of an option within 2012

Spirit show me no problems around pregnancies and conceptions for you, I feel it is just a matter of timing within your path, when you feel the time is right

I feel late May for your conception, and I am shown a baby girl from this pregnancy and her birth shows as healthy and well around pregnancy, birth and labour and this child will complete your family

Well, about a week ago I found out I was pregnant :baby: So if she meant conception was to be late this May 2011 ~ Then she was correct :thumbup: (Have a feeling she meant 2012 though??:shrug:)

I got another prediction this time from Sandra

She says I could be expecting now ( in the ttw at the moment, af due Friday) also she said she feels if not now next month and she sees multiples

Congrats KellyC75!!!! Let us know if it is a girl!!!

ok just ordered one from Sandra...anyone know how long she takes to respond?

still no word from Sandra...she wrote this on July 6th:
Thankyou , will be with you as soon as i can hunni , just running slightly behind at the moment due to sme issues
sandra

...but nothing else since. I asked when I should expect it but not a word :-(
I so want to know what she has to tell me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back