2011 prediction chart, lets see who's accurate

Congratulations kjv! That's what I don't get about mine - they're all bloody different!!! I really want panrosa to be right! :( xxx

Just email Cheri about a reading she did last year about it not coming true and if she sees another conception month instead. She predicted Feb and she still sticks with it :nope: not good!!

xx

hi hi spiritis,

well gail was right! she predicted late august early sept and i fell preg this cycle :) just got my BFP at 11 DPO...still in shock and hasn't sunk in!! x

hi hi spiritis,

well gail was right! she predicted late august early sept and i fell preg this cycle :) just got my BFP at 11 DPO...still in shock and hasn't sunk in!! x

Congratulations!! H & H 9 months!

I have to say I'm hoping Gail will be wrong for me and that Panrosa will be right :) xxx

I've had 4 predictions

First was Jenny Renny who said Dec. 2011 GIVE BIRTH (and specified a date) and I know that this won't be happening! (I'm not pg)

Cheri22 told me conceive/find out/give birth in April. and GIRL.
April has passed for all accounts except I suppose there always is April of 2012 (BUT DO I REALLY HAVE TO WAIT THAT LONG??) But, I suppose she was right if having a m/c is the same as GIVING BIRTH - since I essentially did that this past April. :(

Brooke777 - Told me conceive/find out in July/August 2011. That's passed, so, WRONG.

Ruby predicted conceive/findout in September 2011 or Give birth Sept. 2012. I suppose I can only wait and see! It's a close one, since my ovulation day this month is on the 29th! I suppose it is possible!

Panrosa was wrong, which I am gutted about as I loved her reading. But I've just come on, so I'm out.

The general reading said September/October so I guess that could still be right but I am feeling like it's never gonna happen.

Cheri said the baby she could see was related to September, in which case now only leaves her with birth. I hope I don't have to wait that long but at the moment I just feel heartbroken and upset really! xxx

I've had 5 readings so far -

Psychic Star - DECEMBER 2011 BFP with GIRL
Osiris - DECEMBER 2011 BFP with GIRL
Gail. - DECEMBER 2011 BFP with BOY

2 other psychics from other demonstrations / psychic events

Natalie - DECEMBER 2011 with GIRL
Robert - Conception towards end of 2011, no gender specified.

I have everything crossed that December will be my month!

Wasn't right for me - turns out I have PCOS and no one picked up that..

30 mins :shock: i thought my labour was quick at 6 hours :haha:

xx

I was given pitocin to speed up the labor after my water broke and 30 minutes later the nurse checked me and said "oh baby" she saw the head , my last baby was premature born at 35 weeks. oh and she was my 3rd premature baby my 4th child so it makes since that the next might be as well.

anyway I am still hoping my October BFP predictions come true. I just ordered one from ruby so I am waiting to hear what she says.

i was given 3 predictions, psychicstar cherri22 and psychic123uk and they all said august conception which is when i did concieve, but ended in 9wk miscarrage x

Hello All,

I have had the following readings in 2011:

TTC love predictions
I see a find out with a positive test OR conceive OR give birth in JUNE. So either find out with a positive test OR conceive THIS JUNE OR GIVE BIRTH JUNE OF 2012. I see a girl.

I see a find out with a positive test OR conceive OR give birth in JAN. So either find out with a positive test OR conceive in JAN OF 2013 OR give birth JAN OF 2014. I see a boy.

RUBY

Cherri 22

They show me a GIRL and they relate her to JULY so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in.

Psychic123uk
I see here you will be pregnant before the end of June,and I am shown a baby girl from this conception all will be well around pregnancy, labour and birth for you and alot of happiness is around this for you and your partner

I also see another girl conceived within 2012, November and December is highlighted around conception and I see all is well with all aspects of pregnancy, and see a healthy baby girl born 2013, both girls show with quite dark hair, and very similar looking, I see no problems with conception, and see a lovely path ahead for you

S&Z predictions
positive pregnancy test with your first child and I was given november 2011 Girl

I hope its TRUE !!!! keeping faith ;-) will update if I get a BFP in November because then they all kinda make sense....

I have had an astrologer look at my birth chart too, and I have been told July 2011 to Feb 2013 I have a good chance.....but will try and relax and let it be too...

Good luck everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->