2011 Teen Mummy Meet *Update 1*

I'd defo try to come too :) x

i'll come :) and i don't mind mummy and baby or just mummies :)

my mum lives near manchester so i can stay with her :)

Well once more people say if they'd come or not I'll look around for cheap hotels/BnBs etc. :)

We would probably come, as long as it's on that I'm not a teen

Yay i'd come :D i'm from Manchester :haha: so a Manchester meet would be perfect for me lmao :D But yeah i'd be happy to travel to like Birmingham or something, that kind of distance

x

I'd come! I'd prefer to bring my little munckhin though, hate to leave him. Although manchester is kind of far and I dont like staying away from home, would be ALOT of driving for us to do in one day :( Although for all you Kent bods not looking to travel that far and anyone else down saaaaf, we should do a meet! I'm in essex :)

Yeah Manchester is a 5 hour drive from me (I'm right on the south coast) And I'd prefer to bring Max with me, Its too far but I'd be up for a more south one :)

i'm going to blackpool so my oh would shoot
me if i made him drive that far more than once

:rofl:

i'm in the south :thumbup:

although i'm not a teen anymore lol​

I could do a south meet, will bring the twins of course, I live in Maidstone, Kent! I can't get on buses with the double buggy but I can get trains, obviously how far I can travel depends on the train fare!

As a few of you have mentioned you're also from Kent, this could be a good place to start for more of a "kent meet up" or anyone who reckons they could get to kent then obviously come too!

If you're interested, quote this message, and then the next person quote that message and so on, so we can keep everyone whos interested on the same post if you know what I mean! xxx

I could do a south meet, will bring the twins of course, I live in Maidstone, Kent! I can't get on buses with the double buggy but I can get trains, obviously how far I can travel depends on the train fare!

As a few of you have mentioned you're also from Kent, this could be a good place to start for more of a "kent meet up" or anyone who reckons they could get to kent then obviously come too!

If you're interested, quote this message, and then the next person quote that message and so on, so we can keep everyone whos interested on the same post if you know what I mean! xxx

I'm up for it! I guess someone has to quote me now! Or shall we make a south meet thread to save hijacking Amys thread? Bluewater or Lakeside seem like prime locations btw ;)

I'm going to Maidstone this weekend, or maybe next weekend... My OH has got to go decorate his boss' house so i'm tagging along lol, where is good to shop?!

I'm up for it! I guess someone has to quote me now! Or shall we make a south meet thread to save hijacking Amys thread? Bluewater or Lakeside seem like prime locations btw ;)

I'm going to Maidstone this weekend, or maybe next weekend... My OH has got to go decorate his boss' house so i'm tagging along lol, where is good to shop?!

Maidstone town centre has got loads of shops, theres a shopping centre, the main high street, another high street, mini shopping centres, fremlin walk (all the big shops, like a mini bluewater lol) and then other shops pottered around, so you wont get bored lol!

Like the idea of Bluewater :thumbup: I would have to get a bus there, so I'm gonna have to check that I can get help with the buggy, folding down the buggy, putting it on and off the bus and then putting it up again... all whilst holding two babies!! :wacko:

I'm gonna post a new thread now xx

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-meets/532890-south-teen-mummy-meet-up-bluewater.html

^^ arranging a Bluewater meet up for South mummys or anyone who can get to Bluewater :)

Well manchesters right near me so i'm up for it if it happens :D
I would prefer to brings bubs too coz i'm bfing and pumping off so I can leave her enywhere is a pain in my tits :haha:

I could get to Manchester aslong as OH would be willing to come with me and go for a wander whilst I'm busy :lol:

My mum lives in Manchester, so I could deffo come to a manchester meet. =]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->