2011 Teen Mummy Meet *Update 1*

R

rubixcyoob.

So after seeing the thread about the Blackpool Meet in 2011 in GS I thought it would be nice to meet younger mummies too!

So, if anyone would be interested in a big mummy meet, with or without LOs', whatever is easiest for everyone, tell me where you live and I'll work out the most central location and then I'll have a look around for hotels and such :happydance:

Update 1

So, after putting all the places you ladies lived on a map it turned out that the farthest North East and West points and the furthest South East and West points were Glasgow, Edinburgh, Devon and Kent.

Every other town fell in between the parallelogram they created when joined.
So the town with the exact same distance between each of these four was Manchester - so that seems to be in the middle.

Now, tell me if you are willing to travel that far and if you are, whether you want it to be a Mummies only night on the town or a Mummy and Baby day :). Don't worry if you aren't willing to travel - it's just an idea :flow:

I'm soooooooo jealous!
I'd love to meet you Amy :D :D

I wish I could! :hissy:
Tina, we do need a US meet except we're so scattered out and the US is so damn big! Sorry Amy, didn't mean to barge in!

I wish I could! :hissy:
Tina, we do need a US meet except we're so scattered out and the US is so damn big! Sorry Amy, didn't mean to barge in!

Yeah I didn't mean to barge in either lol.

But yes I know! The US needs to get smaller or everyone needs to get closer together. I want to meet everyone.:dohh:

Most central location? Haha...that'd be somewhere in the atlantic! Or we could all meet somewhere really random, like tahiti, so it's impossible for ALL of us to get to...that'd be fair :winkwink:
But if theres a UK meet, I wanna come!!! :happydance:

I'd love to go, depending on where it is! I'm in Edinburgh :) xx

I'd come depending on where it was... I'm in Bangor in north wales.

i'd come depending where it was obviously.. i'm in kent :) x

i'd come :) depending where obviously ... im in washaw ... but count me as glasgow hehe

I would come :D I'm in Bristol so miles away lol x

Yeah I meant a UK meet sorry :blush:
Aww I'd love to meet you too Amy and all the US girlies :hugs: why can't we all be millionaries with private jets ...

I would love to :) Depends where it is though. Im same as Charlie, In bangor, north wales x

id come depending where/when

I'd definitely come :D i'd love to meet you all.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->