2012 Bump Buddies - The Watermelon Smugglers

Oh Charlie!! :hugs: I really hope everything turns out okay!

As for morning sickness - What to Expect says that not all women will have m/s & if you don't, just be glad you're not suffering. Try to not read into the fact you don't have m/s.

Oh Charlie.. Im so sorry :( Just know that some of us here have been through it and if you need someone to talk to dont hesitate :hugs:
Im trying not to read into it, but I was SOOOO sick with my DD! Ive had only slight waves of nausea but its lead to nothing. Ill go with that though Jessica! :haha:

Charlie --be strong honey! Wishing you alittle peace in your heart today!

Amber I don't know why your doc would even say that to you! Even my crappy 1st doc told me some women dont get it! Now that i've been able to tell some ppl i found out that my MIL and my Mother didnt have it with ANY of their kids! If i hadn't grown a full cup size i would swear i only had a tapeworm not preggo and i had a wonderful U/S with a very active beanie! Don't stress the lack of m/s! I know i did (even though everyone told me not to) and it's just not worth it!

Hi girls

Well how I was feeling sorry myself yesterday, I might be leaving u guys :cry:

I was spotting brown last night and this morning full on bleeding :cry:

I went to my Docs and going hospital for a scan and bloods this afternoon, he said the baby might not of settled into my uterus :cry:

oh charlotte, i am so sorry! i will be thinking about you and praying like crazy! please let us know if you are okay. :hugs: :hugs:

Is everyone going to be finding out the sex of the baby? Or having a surprise?

I think I'm going to find out this time, with my LO he was a surprise! :D

I know it's a lil early at this stage, but I'm curious, with baby brain.. :haha:

I always said that I'd keep it a surprise....

I've now changed my mind :blush: I think I wanted to find out as soon as we'd picked both a boys name and a girls name, now I want to call it by the name we've chosen for it (and I hate calling it "it"!)
Plus I'm really liking the Oyster babystyle pram in rose so would like to know if I can buy it or not :haha:

Oh yes and my toilet paper of choice is Andrex quilted....And my tp measurement is 10 squares!

Hi girls

Well how I was feeling sorry myself yesterday, I might be leaving u guys :cry:

I was spotting brown last night and this morning full on bleeding :cry:

I went to my Docs and going hospital for a scan and bloods this afternoon, he said the baby might not of settled into my uterus :cry:

:hugs: for you Charlie!! I'm so sorry, dear. But I hope it all turns out to be OK!

I am DEF going to find out. Not only am I terrible at waiting, but I'd really like our little guy or gal to have little guy or gal things, clothes, etc. Maybe in a later pregnancy if we are already supplied for both possibilities, we will just let it be a surprise! But even that is a BIG maybe :haha:

I definitely want to find out. :thumbup:

I'm stuck at work. Customers just suck. Thought it'd be a nice quiet day at the bank but boy was I wrong. :wacko:

I'm trying so hard to not hate work being that I spend 40 hours a week here. But I really do hate it.

I know it's a lil early at this stage, but I'm curious, with baby brain.. :haha:

I always said that I'd keep it a surprise....

I've now changed my mind :blush: I think I wanted to find out as soon as we'd picked both a boys name and a girls name, now I want to call it by the name we've chosen for it (and I hate calling it "it"!)
Plus I'm really liking the Oyster babystyle pram in rose so would like to know if I can buy it or not :haha:

Oh yes and my toilet paper of choice is Andrex quilted....And my tp measurement is 10 squares!

Damn baby brain!! I forgot to tp measure will get those stats tomarrow!:haha:

We've decided to find out for sure so there is no "it" statements too, plus i think it helps you bond even more when you can give a name to the u/s pic:winkwink: Right now everything in my nursery is yellow/green but DH is picking up more and more boyish things so it's probably a good idea to find out at 20wks so she's not surrounded by Disney Car's things only! lol:rofl:

I'm stuck at work. Customers just suck. Thought it'd be a nice quiet day at the bank but boy was I wrong. :wacko:

I'm trying so hard to not hate work being that I spend 40 hours a week here. But I really do hate it.

sorry you had to work today! all the banks by me are closed for the holiday! Tell'em its a holiday so ya'all get to go home early:winkwink:

i'm sure we'll be finding out too. i wasn't too good at not finding out last time! :rofl:

me and my OH want to know. cant wait to find out. dont think i can wait until the baby is born lol. got a feeling its a boy though..... anyone else had a feeling and been right?? louise x

Amber I don't know why your doc would even say that to you! Even my crappy 1st doc told me some women dont get it! Now that i've been able to tell some ppl i found out that my MIL and my Mother didnt have it with ANY of their kids! If i hadn't grown a full cup size i would swear i only had a tapeworm not preggo and i had a wonderful U/S with a very active beanie! Don't stress the lack of m/s! I know i did (even though everyone told me not to) and it's just not worth it!
Thank you! :hugs: Im really not sure why he said it either because he really is an awesome doctor but hes just our family doctor not my ob/gyn. That could be it. He used to be one though. Im not sure.. I think once I get passed this week (6 weeks into 7) I will start feeling less nervous and anxious about every little thing.

YES we are finding out!! We are hoping it will be a boy because we already have a wonderful little girl.. I really want a football player!!! :haha: I would like a son though, my husband is the last male in his family to pass on the last name.. that might be weird and outdated nowadays but family is important to us. :)

sorry you had to work today! all the banks by me are closed for the holiday! Tell'em its a holiday so ya'all get to go home early:winkwink:

I wish!!

About You
Name?Kim
Age?40
Height?5'5"

About The Father
Name?George
Age?47
Height?6'0"
Are you still together?yes

About Your Pregnancy
Is this your first pregnancy?this is my 13th
When did you find out you were pregnant?Sept 30th
Was it planned?Not this time
What was your first reaction?Whoa!!
Who was with you when you found out?My kids
Who was the first person you told?BFF
How did your parents react?Have not told mother and father is deceased

How far along are you?5 weeks
What was your first symptom?No symptoms at all
What is your due date?June 11 2012
Do you know the sex of the baby?No
If so, what is it?
Have you picked out names?we have a girl name not a boys yet
If so, what are they?Amethyst
How much weight have you gained?None have lost 3 lbs.
Do you have stretch marks?Some from all the kids
Have you felt the baby move?No
Have you heard the heartbeat?No

About the birth
Home or hospital birth?Hospital
Natural or medicated birth?Always the epi its the best!!!
Who will be in the delivery room with you?Dh and his dad and possibly my mom
Will you breastfeed?Yes
Do you think you'll need a c-section?Hope not!
Will you cry when you hold the baby for the first time?Yes
What's the first thing you might say to him/her?I love you sweet baby
Would you let someone videotape the birth?Yes
Are you excited about the birth, or scared?Excited and somewhat scared!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->