2012 Bump Buddies - The Watermelon Smugglers

I was thinking once we are all further along, maybe 6 months or so, I want to arrange a gift exchange for all of the Watermellon Smugglers who are interested. Sort of like a Secret Santa and then we can all send our person a $20 or less gift or something. What do you all think?

that sounds like fun!

that does sound like fun :D

It's called watermelon smugglers but it's a secret group so u can't even see it unless you're in it.

Hello everyone! I am only really on during the day so i always seem to miss everyone:cry:
I agree about the later scans. I had my first at 12wks (the only choice i had:blush:) I worried enough about the baby in the first 12wks I can't even imagine what i would have been like if i had a scan without a heartbeat?!?!?!
It was nice being that far along cuz cad looked more like a baby than a gummybear:haha: Plus they are soooo active by that point it just melted my heart with the first head scratch!:happydance:
I would think you would definitly see a heartbeat at 7-8wks, i got to hear it with a doppler at doc appt at 9+2wks.

so i was wrong, as soon as i thought my face had settled down a little, it errupted in full force again AHH!!!

so i was wrong, as soon as i thought my face had settled down a little, it errupted in full force again AHH!!!

Ah no!! mine seems to be all in my hair rather than on my face. painful to brush.... and rather annoying, although i guess people cant see it

oh my goodness louise, I have 2 on my scalp that I found when brushing :wacko: OW! I know what you mean!!

I was thinking once we are all further along, maybe 6 months or so, I want to arrange a gift exchange for all of the Watermellon Smugglers who are interested. Sort of like a Secret Santa and then we can all send our person a $20 or less gift or something. What do you all think?

that sounds like fun!

I love this idea! We could call it "Secret Stork" :haha:

I was thinking once we are all further along, maybe 6 months or so, I want to arrange a gift exchange for all of the Watermellon Smugglers who are interested. Sort of like a Secret Santa and then we can all send our person
a $20 or less gift or something. What do you all think?

that sounds like fun!

I love this idea! We could call it "Secret Stork" :haha:

:rofl:

heeey. im sooo so sorry i should be kicked out of this group due to suckyness of bump buddy abilities! but ladies i swear the only thing im doing when i get a little extra time is sleeping! i have 0 energy left, i have now become a zombie! its not helping that ive always had low bloodpressure either. makes things even worse.

:hug: to you all I hope this goes over soon. no MS yet tho but i feel its on its way! hows everybody else?

and yeah about my first appointment, i dont get an US until 18 weeks (!!!) so will probably go to a private doctor around 12-14 weeks.

oh and i see somebody on here has a due date april 10! coolest due date ever, its my birthday :D!

Hey amiii :hugs: Sorry you're not feeling too good, if you need sleep then get it, one of my friends is a midwife with a child of her own and she said first trimester is horrible for being exhausted all the time, I know how you feel though, I'm exhausted and don't have the energy for anything but I'm only getting about 4 hours sleep a night because I a) can't sleep and b) am wide awake from about 8am :dohh:

Hey amiii :hugs: Sorry you're not feeling too good, if you need sleep then get it, one of my friends is a midwife with a child of her own and she said first trimester is horrible for being exhausted all the time, I know how you feel though, I'm exhausted and don't have the energy for anything but I'm only getting about 4 hours sleep a night because I a) can't sleep and b) am wide awake from about 8am :dohh:

Heey! Well shes right! But my problem is i get wide awake around midnight! then im up until like 4, and the next day im sleeping it away. had school today, was horrible. just wanted to rest my head a little bit on my classmates shoulder. gaah. time is going soooo slow tho, i just want second trimester to come!

How are u, hows hubby? did u tell anyone yet? :D

I'm the same with being awake at night! It's usually about 3:30 or 4am when I finally get to sleep although I was awake until 5am the other day :dohh:

I'm not bad really, the meds are helping a lot with the m/s, DH is still over the moon, he annoys me because he keeps on trying to wrap me in cotton wool - not literally!! - and then I feel like a right cow because I know he's only doing it to make sure I'm ok!

We've told everyone now, we were both too excited to keep it to ourselves, so I text my sisters and told them then put a facebook status up just saying that morning sickness sucks :rofl:
Nearly 60 comments!!

Im so exhausted all the time too but I have a 3 year old DD that refuses to slow down at all so Im constantly on the go. I try to go to bed early (about 11pm) but I keep tossing and turning or my cat keeps jumping on me or I simply cant get comfortable :( Then of course my DD is ready to go by 730 to 8am.. my DH is on night shift right now so he is NO help at ALL. :sad2: I want to fastforward past this first trimester!!

Oh dear. i went to come on here earlier and it wouldnt let me then when i finally got on its all changed and now im all confused again!! but i managed to find u guys so thats ok!!

was going to add to my earlier post of being tired and not being able to sleep much, that when i do sleep eventually, my oh quite often in his sleep will turn and smack me in the face with his arm. 2 nights ago, it was a full on almost punch in the mouth lol. shocked me to say the least!! he swears the next morning he remembers nothing about it!!

I'm freaking out girls!!! I had some brownish tinted discharge/cm stuff this evening.. I'm not in any pain or anything but I'm freaked I don't want another mmc!! What could it be?? Its brown like old blood and its just a tinting of my regular discharge/cm.... HELP!!!

Try to not worry too much Amber. A small amount of bleeding in pregnancy is normal for some women. If you're concerned you should call your doctor. :hugs:

Does anyone else HATE the new format around here?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->