2012 Bump Buddies - The Watermelon Smugglers

Eeek! Super lame they keep canceling on you!

I had OJ this morning and nada... I wanna feel some pokes!!

yay for the kicks :happydance:

had my 28 week mw appointment today and all is just as it should be. bump is measuring just under 29 which is right on :D:D:D
heartbeat is all good and blood pressure still behaving itself :happydance:

pickle decided to kick for about 3 hours last night. it started about 9pm when i settled for one born every minute (and started eating haribo sweets lol) he carried on til well past midnight, then i fell asleep. i woke up at 3.30am for a wee and he was off kicking again!! its awesome! he seems to have gone up a gear in the kicking side of things :D

oh Louise thats so awesome!! I cant wait until I get that big belly, my favorite thing with my DD was to just WATCH her move! I was pretty small when I was pregnant with her so I was ALL belly! It was so amazing to just watch her roll over or move her little hands and feet across my front :) Im desperately hoping they are wrong and that I dont have an anterior placenta so that I can see it again. I LOVED that trimester!

oh Louise thats so awesome!! I cant wait until I get that big belly, my favorite thing with my DD was to just WATCH her move! I was pretty small when I was pregnant with her so I was ALL belly! It was so amazing to just watch her roll over or move her little hands and feet across my front :) Im desperately hoping they are wrong and that I dont have an anterior placenta so that I can see it again. I LOVED that trimester!

even if you do the placenta can move so i wouldn't stress it hon!:thumbup: I find watching my belly move soooo cooool but i think DH is gonna find it alittle "Alien-ish":haha: So far s/he hasn't cooperated for him to see!

Thanks ladies! And heres my 20 week bump!

Attachments

• 2012-01-19 21.17.51.jpg
    2012-01-19 21.17.51.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 6
Beautiful bump Amina!!

I felt fluttering near my left rib cage this morning!!

Thanks ladies! Oh yaaaay for flutters, thats great!

How exciting! I think I have felt the baby moving the last few days, but it's still kind of hard to tell! :shrug:

Amii - yeah for 20 weeks love your bump xx

Louise - congrats for a good appointment :thumbup:

ok ladies, so this is probably gunna be the scariest week of my life!! this is the week it all started to go wrong last year. hmmmm im not quite sure what to do or think really. just praying my little pickle stays all safe in there!! next tuesday will be Angel's 1st birthday, then after that im all in new territory so i wont have a clue whats going on lol.

but 29 weeks today :D thankful for small milestones right now :D
hope you're all well xx

Louise everything is going to be wonderful for you guys & the next 11wks are going to be filled with happy tears! Angel has wrapped her arms around all 3 of you! Although tuesday will be hard, the doctors are keeping a close eye on you and Angel has made sure those things didn't happen again anyway :hugs: We are here for you whenever you like to talk/vent :hugs: Hold close to Dan & you'll both get thru this wonderfully!

:hugs: Louise! Angel is looking out for you, so everything will be fine! We'll all be thinking of you next Tuesday.

You will be in my thoughts ALL week!! Im sure all will be fine :) This is an entirely different pregnancy and Angel is making sure her little sibling will be safe :) :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->