2012 Bump Buddies - The Watermelon Smugglers

I can't wait to find out whether you're having a boy or girl Amber! Think I'm just as excited for you as I was for me :blush:

Amber I can't wait to see what ur bump is!! I think we are all just as Excited as u lol! I hate it when I can't see my own doc at least you can see ur midwife again next time and if I were you I'd have a stern talking to that lil beanie of yours about hiding frOm the Doppler:haha:

Amber Im also very excited and anxious to know what youre having!

Where is Hakuna by the way, she should be finding out these days if shes blue or pink? I dont know why but i feel she's also on team blue :D

I totally think hm is team blue! Don't know why!

Amber, that is so annoying about the doctor. :growl ad: at least you got to see your LO though!!

Been interesting reading the "to pump or not to pump" debate as I've been wondering as well. I thinknim going to invest in a pump because it sounds like it will be useful in lots of situations.

We get to find out pink or blue in a week and a few days! :happydance: what do you girls think it will be?

Thanks Girls! Im so excited but I have the slight suspicion that Im team blue.. I just have a feeling, that and I havent gained ANY weight yet!! I was SO incredibly shocked!! Ive started getting a little bump and I dont exactly exercise and I definitely dont have the worlds best diet :haha: I have lost about 5lbs since my first appt!
Good luck ttcbaby!! If you seem to be carrying low then Im gonna say boy, I am about 90% right when I see a woman carrying low and I say its a boy!!

I don't know whether it's low or not because I don't have anything to compare to. I think it's more in the middle though. :shrug:

im gunna go with girl for you and boy for kristin i reckon. dunno why i just reckon so lol.
thanks for the feedback on the pump. think i might just buy one :D will be handy for those situations where you cant/ dont want to just get ur boob out lol :blush: like at my dh's grandads.... hmmmmmmmmm he'd make some big joke about it im sure!!

ahhhhh i just saw my ticker too!! 9 weeks to go!!!! :happydance: :happydance:
oh my goodness, thats like really soon!!!
although i have had a feeling right from the beginning that pickle is gunna be making his appearance on march 28th. dunno why!! thats like 13 days early!
anyone else got a strong feeling of the date baby is gunna pop into the world??
i mean your baby lol..... or mine if you wanna take a guess lol xx

having even just a small hand held (I HARDCORE recommend getting battery powered whatever you get) Pump is SOOOOO SOSOSOSOOOO Worth it!! I loved seeing the look on DH face when I let him feed our DD :) it was precious!
And 13 days isnt bad, our DD decided to come 10 days early from her due date.. but with this one Im going to be worried if it comes early because its due date is 1 day off from our DDs! (DDs edd was July 24th. she came on the 14th. THIS ones edd is July 25th!!)
ttcbaby PICTURE!!!! :)

beth yayayay for the gender scan!!!! I'm living thru all you ladies with the blue/pink bumps!lol If you got any bump pics we'll be glad to guess!

HI KRISTIN! missed ya around here when is your scan hon?

Amber i hope your lil beannie stays closer to your due date that way your daughter doesn't feel like she has to share her birthday (although you never know she might not mind! but your wallet will!)

Louise i'll stick with your march date! I think a womans intuition on that stuff usually turns out right or close. I have no gut instinct either way on mine so s/he'll probably be late lol.

AFM i did the 3hr glucose test this morning:sick: I'm glad it's over and i sure hope i pass it this time!

urghhhh christina!! i had that one and it wasnt nice!! although i may have had a slightly different one.... i drank the drink and had to go back 2 hours later to get blood re-done.
the drink was horrible!!
i had the intention of just doing it all in one go but as i started drinking it, it was soon clear that it was just too thick and sticky!! :sick:

The first one was a sweet orange drink which wasn't nice but not too bad but this one was "lemon/lime" (yeah right lol) and reeeaaallly sweet. They drew blood 4 times in 3 hrs and of course I got an intern! Feel like a pin cushion and already have a bruise. Oh well at lear it's done now and it's all for my lil peanut anyway. I hope I pass but at least either way I'm done with that crap:haha:

just thought I would post a pic of my lil one in 4D!! She has quite the pouty lip already lol!! Hope everyone is welll!! Sorry for not posting lately but I will try and catch up:)

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 5
such a lovely picture Kim!! Yay Kristin!!! What time do you find out today!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->