2012 Bump Buddies - The Watermelon Smugglers

This is my bump, I still don't have a perfect D bump, it's still a B :(

Apparently the reason I look so big for 22 weeks is because of my anterior placenta? I've been told it bulks me out more....So although I haven't gained that much weight (I feel really swollen though, anyone else?) I look as if I'm about ready to drop!

https://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/bikerchick82/57c53802.jpg

Kate i think you look beautiful! :flower: All the variety in bumps is what makes them so awesome! I haven't heard about the anterior placenta popping you out more but makes sense. (i have one too and really am starting to look like im smuggling a watermelon lol) And my feet ALWAYS feel swollen but so far i can still wear my wedding ring (but getting tight)

Awww so cute kate!! Im pretty sure I have an anterior placenta too, and YES if I dont "suck it in" I look HUGE!!
Heres a look at me today :) 16 weeks and 3 days! (please excuse my lack of clothes at the moment hahaha I was getting dressed when I thought to take the picture! :haha:

Attachments

• IMG_0106.jpg
    IMG_0106.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 3
Awww thank you Christina, you just made my day :flower:

I'm just getting sick of hearing "you're massive/huge" or "you're going to have a big baby" so I guess I get my reasons for being big in before anyone says anything :haha:

Amber that's such a pretty bump you have going on!

Can I just say how much I love our little group? :hugs:

Just thought I would post here is my last nights bump pic-hugggeeeee!!

Attachments

• DSCF5144.jpg
    DSCF5144.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 5
I ment it Kate! Just look at all our different shapes in just our lil group! We are some hot mammas ( to be lol)!!!!! I'll see if maybe I can get my massive bump on here later!

you all have such beautiful bumps!!! im actually jealous!!
will take one i nthe morning and put it on.... i'm actually huge.
christina i know what u mean about being stretched so far!!!
i shouted at dh in the week (weds i think) and i never shout, then he looked all concerned and said whats wrong, i burst into tears going im sorry im sorry i didnt mean to shout. then said i actually feel like my skin might rip it was that sore, plus pickle had his feet sticking right out the right hand side of my tummy and then hands were pushing by my bladder. i was so uncomfy :(
but i laid down and dan told pickle to behave and stop hurting me and he started singing twinkle twinkle little star to him and he moved!!! magic!!
bought more tears to my eyes him singing to the little man!!

anyways sorry for rambling. pretty uncomfy again tonight again tho. pickle is pushing hard again!!! i'm interested to see my bump pic....havent done one in a couple of weeks!!

Such cute bumps! Here is mine at 19.5 weeks....it still looks so small to me in photos! Even though I'm already feeling like a whale. :wacko:

19.5 weeks.jpg

Cute bump pics!!!!

I'm currently unshowered, braless, and wearing glasses, so you're not getting any of me :haha:

Thank you ladies :hugs:

Aaaw Im loving all the bumps! They are all so pretty :D

Kristin - congrats on a good scan and on your little girl xx

Loving the bump pics girls very cute :thumbup:

Ok so i just got DH to take this......
pickle at 31+5 :D
002.jpg

he's huge!!!

yeah i know!! its scary!!
think he's dropped this week. he just seems really low down lol. hopefully he'll come earlier than his due date :D

i know kristin!! i cannot wait!!!
i've been giving him a proper talking to today saying it would be awesome if he made it so his birthday was march lol.
we'll see how much he listens to me lol.

i'm just waiting now....... and getting bored. i want my little man so i can give him lots of cuddles :D

I know!! He will be the first watermelon smuggler baby! Waiting can be hard but its sooooo worth the wait!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->