2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crayola mess free colour wonder £1 in poundland ( I think, its the blue and orange one) its £5 on very.
Its the mini one. Unfortunately you only get 3 pens with it, blue, green and purple. We only saw toy story ones. ( and by we I mean LO, who spotted them)

https://www.very.co.uk/mobile/crayo...839e-e5b39b2661fb&istItemId=awilxita&istBid=t

For the lady after H&M codes

9910 - 25% off 1 item
1304 - £5 off total basket

Still working as of this morn

Thank you!

I just got Vincent a cardigan, hat and his Halloween costume all for £10.94 delivered!

anyone know where i can cheapish yankee candles

There is a link a few pages ago about an eBay seller, I have no idea he to link off the iPad sorry, anyway, she sells loads of large ones for 14.99 which is well cheap for Yankee ones.

Hopefully Someones can link of you can't find it, she also does ally cute tubes with santa or snowman with 4 smampler ones in for 5.99" make a great gift and seems really cheap, I'll review when they arrive, but so impressed with my first delivery from her I have ordered loads from her. Lol.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned but just got my nephew a Neef set breed than half price £12.50 instead of £30; glow in the dark Nerf darts for £1.99 instead of £5 and a mini Lala Loopsy Playset for £2.49 for my Niece, all from Argos!

the works

free delivery BND7

10% off SWEET

they don't work together
and free delivery doesn't work alongside any
of the 3 for £5 etc offers

they do work on everything else though

:thumbup:

WINTER2 gives 15% off first clothing order at tesco

Just ordered 2 packs of 5 coloured long sleeve vests for £10.20

Also 5% cash back with topcashback.co.uk :happydance:

9910 - 25% off 1 item

Thank you!

I just got Vincent a cardigan, hat and his Halloween costume all for £10.94 delivered!

Can you post a link for the halloween stuff I can't find any.

Sorry, it wasn't from a Halloween section on the site. He's wearing the t-shirt in the link and going as Shaun from Shaun of the Dead.

https://www.hm.com/gb/product/02590?article=02590-A

Obviously we're going to put red on it first :haha:

9910 - 25% off 1 item

Thank you!

Sorry, it wasn't from a Halloween section on the site. He's wearing the t-shirt in the link and going as Shaun from Shaun of the Dead.

haha love it!

Lol unless you're in the south end of England for Christmas I think we're safe! I wonder if it's intentionally SOTD-like. Definitely looks it!

9910 - 25% off 1 item

Thank you!

that's such an awesome idea!! we have that t shirt, I may also steal that idea if I fail at making his Link costume :blush:

Has anyone seen any topsy and Tim. Book box sets? I found one on amazon but it was 46 quid x

Some Happyland Toys are half price at the ELC. Any codes that work too? Circus, Bluebell Boot,.Dino Playset x

Ah fantastic best get ordering :) might see if savannah works then set up a account in oh's name lol I've already used it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->