2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi girls,
Just incase you didn't know you can get free 'treats' with your very credit orders. No minimum spend on the first 2 treats but a minimum of 50 on the spa cream.
Here they are: https://www.very.co.uk/web/en/treats.page?searchTerm=treats&cmtag=o

I've already had 2 of the big chocolate bars through and waiting on the book :)

Hi girls,
Just incase you didn't know you can get free 'treats' with your very credit orders. No minimum spend on the first 2 treats but a minimum of 50 on the spa cream.
Here they are: https://www.very.co.uk/web/en/treats.page?searchTerm=treats&cmtag=o

I've already had 2 of the big chocolate bars through and waiting on the book :)

omg how did i not know about this until now!!!

What Very codes are there? I would be a first time customer, looking to get OH a tablet pc from there if I can get a good enough deal :flow:

What Very codes are there? I would be a first time customer, looking to get OH a tablet pc from there if I can get a good enough deal :flow:

quite good for new customers! something like 10% off orr 30 pounds off 60 pound spend etc x

VERY CODES:

Expires 31st October 2012.

25UEA
Save £25 off Your £40+ Spend When You Open a Very Credit Account

249XT
Open a Very Credit Account and Save £30+ off £60+

26MS8
Save £15 Off Your £30+

When checking out apply what code you want to use and the discount will either be credited to your account or if you pay by card will be refunded after you make the payment.

VERY CODES:

25UEA

249XT

26MS8
Save £15 Off Your £30+

When checking out apply what code you want to use and the discount will either be credited to your account or if you pay by card will be refunded after you make the payment.

Ooh these are a lot better than I was thinking! Thank youuuuuu! :xmas23:

For the lady after H&M codes

9910 - 25% off 1 item
1304 - £5 off total basket

Still working as of this morn

Hi girls,

Hope its okay i write this here but if anyone is going to join up to Very can i please recommend you? Thanks x

If anyone has a next clearance store near them they have loads of bargain last years stuff like cards aswell as dress up outfits and tops starting at £3!

Got Thomas a flat cap, pair of trousers, long sleeved vest and a bear sleepsuit/hat for under £14 delivered in the H&M sale & using both the codes :thumbup:

VERY CODES:

25UEA

249XT

26MS8
Save £15 Off Your £30+

Ooh these are a lot better than I was thinking! Thank youuuuuu! :xmas23:

Quick question!
If the money is credited to my account does that mean it comes off the balance if I buy now pay later?

If you buy now pay later it'll put the full amount onto your account then refund it back in a couple of days/weeks.

Has anyone got any idea of any discount codes for any shop selling butterscotch baby pony?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->