2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got a couple of stocking fillers on Burton's - saved £9! Thankyou :) xx

I ment because it hadn't been put on the first page-I thought it was quite good as its £10 off a £50 spend. It's LOVEAUTUMN valid until the end of the month.

Does anyone have a mothercare code? Am after some spiderman & batman vests and mothercare seems the only place that stock them :( thank you x

H&M have their Baby Basics range 3 for £10 at the moment. Some nice bodysuits etc in a range of colours. Not sure if the discount codes work on top.

H&M have their Baby Basics range 3 for £10 at the moment. Some nice bodysuits etc in a range of colours. Not sure if the discount codes work on top.

I got my daughter a pair of leggings, long sleeved vest and jersey pull over thing from the range and they are really nice!

I bought 6 of those vest the other day, for £17 online, delivered with the code on here. Not sure if its expired now though ?

I bought 6 of those vest the other day, for £17 online, delivered with the code on here. Not sure if its expired now though ?

What was the code please hun, can you remember? :flower:

anyone else having trouble getting on the elc website?

Thankyou notes https://www.marksandspencer.com/Marks-and-Spencer-Gruffalo-Writing/dp/B002QMD6WO?ie=UTF8&ref=sr_1_8&nodeId=2142290031&sr=1-8&qid=1349647778&source=affwindow&extid=af_a_Communities_47868&comgp=47868&awc=1402_1349654157_2f05454d29f8e994381201d9b76862f7
There is a few other gruffalo and hello kitty bits on the site, mainly reward charts, note books etc. my little girl is giving everyone gruffalo thankyou notes for her xmas presents this year :D

I can't remember whether I posted this or not, so I'm doing it again!

M and M direct have coloured GENUINE Ugg Australia boots for £89.99 (saving £80 according to website) - they also have some of the knitted ones for cheaper than that. Anyone who is into uggs will know this is cheap :)

Happy Shopping! xx

That is cheap! Wish i had a spare 90 quid now mine r knackerd payed 230 for em 3 years ago

If anyone sees the minnie mouse bow - tique van anywhere on offer let me know please , can't see it for under £30 and it aint worth that imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"