2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanting some build it sets, anyone actually used one?

Lol, so glad I ordered it, the dino set will be sold out from just us guys lol

also the 2 for £10 is coming out at 2 for £8 on elc

Wheres the best place to get some wooden dolls house furniture and dolls, I have the rosebud house, but i need to fill it up with lots of bits :)

I really want to get the wooden airport and garage...............

LO is 3 and has never played with happyland, he likes his cars and trains. But really like the look of the dinosaur and rocket, do you think he will be interested at his age?

I'm going for the martian house...sophie is 13 months so will be ready for xmas! i said i wouldn't buy anything else..but this will be it!! x

Ames I think he could be as its all about imaginative play and he's at a good age. I've got my LO the dinosaur set and pirate ship x x

ETA: I got him the train set too when it was on offer x

LO is 3 and has never played with happyland, he likes his cars and trains. But really like the look of the dinosaur and rocket, do you think he will be interested at his age?

emily still plays with her happyland bits

:thumbup:

I may have bought LO the little Christmas Happyland set for her stocking....... :blush: I said I wouldn't but I couldnt resist! Got it through topcashback though so at least I got money back as well as it being on offer. That's what I'm telling myself anyway :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"