2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I do the same!
Standing by that my finger skipped earlier!
Has anyone seen any topsy and Tim book boxsets btw. Thibk my post got lost in the elc sale madness x

https://www.thebookpeople.co.uk/web...1&catalogId=10051&langId=100&productId=222602

collection of 12 here hun x

Lol I do the same!
Standing by that my finger skipped earlier!
Has anyone seen any topsy and Tim book boxsets btw. Thibk my post got lost in the elc sale madness x

https://www.thebookpeople.co.uk/web...1&catalogId=10051&langId=100&productId=222602

collection of 12 here hun x

Out of stock! Darn, that was a god deal too :xmas21:

Mickey Mouse's Twice Upon A Christmas is £3 in Asda Direct with free del. Not sure about in store as my local Asda is rubbish :thumbup:

Also just checked and ELC code D7EN is still working for me, even with the Happyland offers :happydance:

Mothercare code is a bit poop!! Anyone have any up to date ELC or Mothercare codes that are good?? Pleaseeee :xmas8:

20% off £15 toys - Baby & Me Club Code: RNLH

Mickey Mouse's Twice Upon A Christmas is £3 in Asda Direct with free del. Not sure about in store as my local Asda is rubbish :thumbup:

Also just checked and ELC code D7EN is still working for me, even with the Happyland offers :happydance:

Doesn't for me :shrug:

Mmmm, what to do?

Im sat here with lots of things in my ELC & Mothercare baskets, but with no great codes to use! :nope:

Mmmm, what to do?

Im sat here with lots of things in my ELC & Mothercare baskets, but with no great codes to use! :nope:

Me too, just hoping a code comes that works.

Whats wrongs with the 20% off at mothercare?

Mmmm, what to do?

order anyway, as if the sale ends and you haven't bought them then you'll be annoyed. you could always send them back and buy again if they go cheaper:thumbup:

My Zulily things have arrived from a while back. Are they ment to be seconds, is that the reason it's cheap? The boxes are really tatty...

I just ordered with ELC and the code worked for me. I already had it entered in from before and my basket sitting waiting, not unless that had something to do with it. Didn't actually add it today. Plus I hadn't used it before.

Got the Happyland Rocket for £18. I know it was £7.50 in Argos a few months ago but they were out of stock everywhere in N.I so I'm pretty pleased to get it for £18.

Mmmm, what to do?

Me too, just hoping a code comes that works.

Whats wrongs with the 20% off at mothercare?

Oh, mayby it is working :shrug: My Maths is so bad!

I have 46.78 in basket, with £8.66 discount
Just doesnt seem as good as the ELC code last week!!

I've just tried it on both sites and says its not recognised for me.

My Zulily things have arrived from a while back. Are they ment to be seconds, is that the reason it's cheap? The boxes are really tatty...

I phoned them asking why they sent my items in a mail bag and not a box etc. and explained the state of the items and not only have they refunded me the FULL amount, they've said I can still keep the items AND gave me an additional £10 store credit!!!

So I have the items still (although slightly battered) AND £43.55! Mental! :wacko:

I phoned them asking why they sent my items in a mail bag and not a box etc. and explained the state of the items and not only have they refunded me the FULL amount, they've said I can still keep the items AND gave me an additional £10 store credit!!!

So I have the items still (although slightly battered) AND £43.55! Mental! :wacko:

haha wow!!! result!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back