2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks ladies, ordered the dino set and the dino car. Really like the pirate ship too...but spent enough today hope I dont regret not getting it :dohh:

Just bought glade's apple and cinnamon as well as chocolate and honey candles smell so good and only £2 in asda!

I got Imogen the post man set as a stocking filler, hoping the boots in store tomorrow and a few other bits, the kettle cottage and the cottage had all gone in the 20% sale too! I think it's mean they sell it all at 20% then drop some of it to 50% straight after! I'd be gutted. Suppose you could always rebuy and return the other one.

Does anyone know of Anywhere to get the imaginext Mack truck? Only place I've seen it is amazon for £35 :( thank you x

I have lots of pages in here to read up on later as I haven't been in here properly for 2-3 days...woohoo

Give your local store a ring to see when delivery is. If mines expecting some more in tomorrow then surly other stores (especially larger ones) will be getting more in too. I just hope they do get some in, I might cry if not ha ha.

I thought the code RNLH was current for ELC, but its not working! :nope:

Lol I do the same!
Standing by that my finger skipped earlier!
Has anyone seen any topsy and Tim book boxsets btw. Thibk my post got lost in the elc sale madness x

AHA! it does work! the happyland stuff is on sale in mothercare and the 20% works on top of it. only thing is as mentioned above have to spend 30 for free shipping x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"