2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had to abuse Jonnys credit code as I have NO MONEY till Fri. Needed the aliens though :)

My Zulily things have arrived from a while back. Are they ment to be seconds, is that the reason it's cheap? The boxes are really tatty...

I phoned them asking why they sent my items in a mail bag and not a box etc. and explained the state of the items and not only have they refunded me the FULL amount, they've said I can still keep the items AND gave me an additional £10 store credit!!!

So I have the items still (although slightly battered) AND £43.55! Mental! :wacko:

vrooming heck, result :haha:

I havent been able to resist ordering the wooden garage & wooden airport from ELC.....:xmas9:

Please tell me that my DAUGHTERS will love these!! :xmas20:

They will love it!! I've got Freya a garage and Imogen's got a plane from elc that makes noises and stuff nothing wrong with girls having "boy toys" xx

Anyone any photo offers. Need to print about 50quid worth of 7x5's. Offer on first page for new customers has expired :( preferrably photobox as have them already uploaded

Anyone know a good place to get willow tree ornaments at a decent price? Xx

I love how everyones happyland obsessed too lol. I bought too many last year so saved some for this year, I got the boot for like £16 or less in february half term LAST year, as it was cheaper then and half price & I had a 10% off voucher, shes got that for this year, & the treehouse & the castle that I got last year aswell. Gonna tell my friend about the dino set!

I havent been able to resist ordering the wooden garage & wooden airport from ELC.....:xmas9:

Please tell me that my DAUGHTERS will love these!! :xmas20:

We love the wooden airport and garage! LO plays with his all the time, and my niece loves playing with it when she comes round​

Thinking about getting the dino set for Kaiden, do you think 8 months is too young? I'm sure Jackson will play with it as we'll I'm just struggling in pressies for Kaiden

Xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back