2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Disney/classic books. We have a few Red riding hood, et etc but they're different from the story i remember, they are like the ladybird ones and not what I want.

Also can anyone find this:-
Darcey Bussell 'Magic Ballerina' dance set
for less than 9.99 on Argos? Debenhams have it for £6 but OOS.

I paid £19.99 for this and IMO not worth the money! You only get leotard and little tutu with a short DVD and book. I thought you got little ballet slippers but you don't, don't know if you already knew this but don't want you to be disappointed like I was :thumbsup:

Xx

Help needed!

Looking for a single Tom and Jerry Duvet set but they don't seem to exist! Found a few on ebay for over £40!!

Can anyone find this cheaper anywhere?!

my contribution for today is-

im really really recommending people do the disney movie rewards. tonight i have aladdin, monsters inc and the princess and the frog being sent to me from disney, and all i had to do was enter the codes from dvd's i own. check you're dvds and do it!!
they dont even charge postage x

Yeah i stumbled upon it on argos and thought it was cool. Will see if it comes back in on debenhams at £6 :)

Also how big are those little LalaLoopsy dolls? 2 in my local argos for 2.49 but they as big as your hand or smaller or...?

Where are the codes on them?

open the dvd box- if there is one in there it will be in the left hand side, a piece of paper saying "disney movie rewards" you need the code on there, and then the bar code on the back for a dvd, but i dont think you need the barcode for blu rays- it didnt ask for them for me. x

Thanks girls, just gone through mine, and she has 4 disney movies, so doing codes now!

i JUST DID THE SURVEY (bloody caps) for 50 more points too

she only has 4 bless, well 5, but her princess stories doesn't have one?

500 point for each for me.
i got 100 for most dvd's, 150 for the bluray, and for some reason the bambi one i entered gave me 300 points? xx

Ahhh!!!! I'm in big trouble when I admit to OH that I spent another £56 on LO :blush: big big trouble!!! Bargain big city rescue station is On mothercare website couldn't find it yesterday and it's currently half price to £70 and the 20% code is working so it's £56!!!!! Eeekk Ive always said I'd snap it up if I could get it less than half price. But OH said no to it when I showed him it instore and I've went ahead and bought it :blush:

I don't have many disney films and if the codes are on leaflets they might not be inside now! Will have to look tomorrow.

Ahhh!!!! I'm in big trouble when I admit to OH that I spent another £56 on LO :blush: big big trouble!!! Bargain big city rescue station is On mothercare website couldn't find it yesterday and it's currently half price to £70 and the 20% code is working so it's £56!!!!! Eeekk Ive always said I'd snap it up if I could get it less than half price. But OH said no to it when I showed him it instore and I've went ahead and bought it :blush:

Don't tell him and when she unwraps it say I told you about it ages ago ha ha that's one of my tricks. And knock down the price a bit :winkwink:

It does look brill though,my oh say no too,so I'm going to ask my dad if he wants to buy it for them :)

Don't tell him and when she unwraps it say I told you about it ages ago ha ha that's one of my tricks. And knock down the price a bit :winkwink:

I always tell oh that, but that's because I do tell him, we have while two sided conversations and h can't remember, charming! Lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"