2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok ladies no more bargains for two weeks please I have car insurance renewal coming up and pay day is two weeks away ha ha.

Thanks for the Disney rewards thing I just looked through ours and we have 5 codes so getting princess and the frog for free :)

Ok ladies no more bargains for two weeks please I have car insurance renewal coming up and pay day is two weeks away ha ha.

Make sure you get your insurance through a cashback site, then you'll have even more money for Xmas :) x

Make sure you get your insurance through a cashback site, then you'll have even more money for Xmas :) x

Yeh I'm on top cash back, I've been with co op 3 years now and they've put it up again this year, so even if I can't find one cheaper the cash back might make it cheaper iykwim.

Just looked through my disney DVDs and only tangled is eligable but my grandma has passed it onto us and the leaflets been taken out :-(

Why had I never done the movie rewards before?!

You can get free delivery on the disneystore if your a member of the rewards club too :thumbup:

Does anyone have any Toys'r'us codes pretty please? xxx

Thanks for reminding me about this. I had 500 disney rewards so ordered Monsters Inc. I have another disney dvd somewhere and my Mum has got the little ones 4 disney dvds for Christmas so I will use the points to get a Tinkerbell dvd :)

Also, can anyone recommend a good play pop up tent for indoors? xxx

Thanks for the info about Disney rewards! We have 4 vouchers on the shelf plus he should get 5 more from the Disney dvds for christmas. Gunna check out my bosses dvd collection on Sunday as he collects all dvds and has said i can take any if there :thumbup:

A lot of my disneys are too old to have the codes in and we have lost a few-still have enough codes to order 2 blu-rays though :D

Thanks i started the rewards thing a while ago when my son got some disney DS games but forgot to put all the blu ray codes in. I've just done it and i now have 1200 points to spend! Thank you.

Why had I never done the movie rewards before?!

You can get free delivery on the disneystore if your a member of the rewards club too :thumbup:

That's great do you get a code for free delivery or something? :flower:

3 for 2 on maybelline at Superdrug (I went instore as the website hates me lol). xx

OMG I never even knew this, will be taking full advantage of the free delivery on disney store.

I've been using the rewards for a while.. had quite a few free dvds from them, well chuffed :)

https://www.disneymovierewards.co.uk/rewards/free-delivery-oct-dec

Heres link to free delivery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g