2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
my "other" dvd should have had a code in as it says on the back it's eligible for movie rewards! damn!

I had lost a few of the leaflets too when i first started doing the codes :( sucks doesnt it.

I always tell him it was cheaper again than what I paid but he has way way way too much already :rofl: I have to have him drive me to mothercare to collect it unfortunately :haha: other option is to ask granny to buy it off me and give him it

That looks great and a fab price. I showed my hubby as my DD would love this but we have already got her the dolls mansion so maybe a present for the future

Just redeemed all Jessies and got her jake and the neverland priates with peter pan which I think she'll enjoy :) Still 200 points left over too :)
Do the ones they send come with a code too? xXx

My favourite skin care company PureBodyButters.com have just introduced gift sets for only£12.50! A bargain when you consider their cocoa-shea moisturiser is £4.
I grabbed two sets for my sisters and of course one for myself as an early Christmas gift.
;-)

How many did you have! I asked OH that - wonder if freebies will have codes!

I had 9 but only got 800 points, I cocked up somewhere and was doing my head in trying to work out what was what! The one I ordered her was 600 points so I have 200 carried over :) I did get her 101 dalmatians and Lady and the tramp for xmas tho so I know they'll have codes too :happydance:

Eeeeek, I'm a bit of a Disney DVD collector and a lot of them are still in their packaging :haha: I'm gonna go through them now and check for the codes. Thanks :thumbup:

All my blurays were free from Disney movie rewards :thumbup: and I'm pretty sure most of their films come with another code in them :)

Well I'm pretty pissed off now, I have a pile of Disney DVD's and only 3 of them had codes in them. I have opened a load of them for the first time tonight too and they didn't have any in, what a joke! The lion king, beauty and the beast and Up were the only ones that worked for me. On the plus side I've just opened my collectors edition of monsters inc and it looks mint inside! :haha:

The la la loopsy dolls are pretty decent, I wouldn't say there as big as your hand, but decent sized for the price with a few little accessories and the box is a decent size, but bigger than hand prob. I'm impressed for £2.49.

I'll post a pic when miss is at school

Xx

i always wondered what the codes were between me and my mum we must have about 40 disney dvds XD off to snoop

I neeeed some of the LaLa Loospys! Madi loves them. I have no money :(

the freebies do come with codes :) theyre just the same dvds you buy in shops.

anyone know if disney store have any current codes?
and how often do they have stackable codes? need to buy a few bits but not sure if there will be a decent code anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"