2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mothercare and elc are really messing up their orders. I ordered 2 boots, 2 treehouses, and 4 accessory sets to be delivered to store, went to collect this morning, they were in a big box and was in a rush so didn't open it. Got home to find half of the order is missing yet according to the delivery note it is all there. They are really putting me off ordering with them again!

Goodness, this doesn't fill me with confidence as I'm waiting on two orders from them!! They are taking their time as well as ordered them quite a few days ago!

And I ordered madam a bubble machine as a stocking filler and ELC's stoooopid courier (citylink) delivered to the right door no....just the wrong area! Luckily the people that lived there bought it round!!

it's a good job they were good honest people!

My mothercare orders dispatched today. Fingers crossed it arrives in a descent state!! Elc order still processing! Mmmmmmm.

Spend £30 on the Fisher Price world of little people range at toys r us and get a farm dough set worth £15 free:

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Toys-R-Us...le-Farm-with-Dough(0100339)?searchPosition=14

You can also use the 20% off code with this (TRU20E). Delivery is free over £50 but it gives you free del if your spend is £50 before code is applied so you really only need to spend £40 IYsWIM.

I just ordered the little people farm, the free dough set and some other things for £40.XX delivered:thumbup:

https://www.boots.com/en/Fearnes-Favourites-Hatbox_1267258/

today only, £35 down to £17 x

I bought this yesterday for hubby's step mum as it is her bday in 2 weeks ;) think it is this price all this week :)

Well I went to Toys r us this morning, got the disney princess kitchen for £40 with voucher, a fisher price musical tea set(not the say please one, this one is more grown up and just what I've been looking for!), fisher price little people disney princesses to go with the castle my mums getting her(I couldn't find these on a english website & their not on toys r us website either so well chuffed) & one of those things I can't remember name of, their hair grows. So very chuffed with my purchases with the 20% voucher!

I only need tag junior books, & the pink pot & pan set in ELC & a toaster now & I'm done for Lily.

Has anyone seen any pink toasters? the 1 I was gonna buy from ELC has disappeared off website!!

Do you have a link for the tea set? x

50% off if you spend £40 at photo box till Monday. Code FIFTYOFF

Help please!
Its OH's Birthday on 2/11 and I am stupidly poor ATM, so he has told me to get him nothing just take him out to the local pub for a cheap meal, I cant just do that though and wantt o get him something. He has just run out of his perfume spray so was thinking of getting him another one. I have been Looking at the Caroline Herrera 212 sexy one-30ml is £18 posted on cheapsmells..can anyone find it chaper or know of another nice smelling good make Mens spray for cheaper? x

anybody after the baby born twin jogger its currently in tk max for 29.99, amazon are selling it for 65 pound! x

Help please!
Its OH's Birthday on 2/11 and I am stupidly poor ATM, so he has told me to get him nothing just take him out to the local pub for a cheap meal, I cant just do that though and wantt o get him something. He has just run out of his perfume spray so was thinking of getting him another one. I have been Looking at the Caroline Herrera 212 sexy one-30ml is £18 posted on cheapsmells..can anyone find it chaper or know of another nice smelling good make Mens spray for cheaper? x

Boots fragrance of the week is CKin2U and it's about £14 on offer half price just bought a couple lol xxx

Anyone know the best place for hot wheels cars? They have them in Wilkos 4 or 5 for £6, anywhere any better?

Xx

Anyone know the best place for hot wheels cars? They have them in Wilkos 4 or 5 for £6, anywhere any better?

Xx

argis do a 10 pack for 9.99 but in their 2 for £15 if you need something else works out quite good or get 2 as they have dif ones in so 20 cars for £15

tesco do 5 for £4 instore usually too

Looking for a large knitted rainbow blanket? I found one in TKmaxx the other day and didn't pick it up / it was gone when I went back! :dohh:

Anyone seen anything similar?

Looking for a large knitted rainbow blanket? I found one in TKmaxx the other day and didn't pick it up / it was gone when I went back! :dohh:

Anyone seen anything similar?

What kinda price were you looking at..heres a nice one

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pebble-F...dding_RL&var=450124542003&hash=item2323430f93

https://www.matalan.co.uk/pws/ProductDetails.ice?ProductID=59578&redirect=true ?

oh in poundland today found some decent stocking fillers if anyone is interested ( all obviously £1 ) i was good though and only bought 1 thing.

hello kitty super bouncy balls - pack of 3
ben 10 super bouncy balls - pack of 3
polly pocket animal things
peppa pig harmonica
battle strikers
tron figures
star trek figures

Not sure if been posted but this is the Peppa Pig Princess Palace, down from £40 to £20 plus I think they have 20% off everything code floating about somewhere, meaning it would be £16?

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Toys-R-Us...ncess-Peppas-Palace(0071969)?searchPosition=8

We bought this a while ago. Just to inform you, the quality is rubbish! I would never have paid full price for it. Think we got it from B and M for about £12

Haha I'm not buying it, just thought I'd pass it on :thumbup:

My DD is Peppa Pig daft atm and I begrudge buying her the toys are I've heard such bad things about them!

They really are bad! Its such a shame cause my DD is Peppa daft too :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back