2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
our disney store had Minnie, mickey, donald and daisy for £10 each today. medium soft toy usual price £20!!

I want stackable Diseny codes lol!
Ordering the MInnie hoover, but deciding whether my lil lady will play with the Rapunzel Tower and Rapunzel Figures.... SHe already has happyland houses and figures etc so why would these be much diff :ohhhhhhhhh:

I want stackable Diseny codes lol!
Ordering the MInnie hoover, but deciding whether my lil lady will play with the Rapunzel Tower and Rapunzel Figures.... SHe already has happyland houses and figures etc so why would these be much diff :ohhhhhhhhh:

I want stackable ones too :coffee:

Received my mamas and papas voucher yesterday, can definitely use online :thumbup:

I went into sainsburys today and got the girls matching red and white stripe tops that say 'santas little helper' on for £2.50 each! Gunna get them some red pj bottoms and have them as their xmas pjj's :thumbup: sainsburys christmas kids clothes are gorgeous.

ordered this today- seemed a damn good deal

https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Toys-R-Us...80915CDA11F5890BA2B793.app17?searchPosition=6

the toys r us 20% code worked on it, so pain £80 x

our disney store had Minnie, mickey, donald and daisy for £10 each today. medium soft toy usual price £20!!

I noticed this on the website... am very tempted.

What disney codes currently work? :thumbup:

if anyone is near stoke on trent there is a great toy shop thats open for christmas, everything is half price, i popped in yesterday and they had loads of toys like buzz lightyear for £25, lego sets, little tikes fire engine ride in car for £30 tvs for £100-£200 ect ect ect... if anyone is interested its the tunstall/burslem junction of the A500 follow it through to the 1st roundabout 1st exit and take a right onto the industrial park opposite wayne walkers

I bought a gorgeous Marie from aristocrats and lady from lady and the tramp for £10 each too :thumbup:

I bought a gorgeous Marie from aristocrats and lady from lady and the tramp for £10 each too :thumbup:

I'm tempted to get the marie.. Marie is my daughters snuggle toy, she's got the whole aristocats family lol, but the big 1 would be good for her bed, she'll love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back