2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I went to Toys r us this morning, got the disney princess kitchen for £40 with voucher, a fisher price musical tea set(not the say please one, this one is more grown up and just what I've been looking for!), fisher price little people disney princesses to go with the castle my mums getting her(I couldn't find these on a english website & their not on toys r us website either so well chuffed) & one of those things I can't remember name of, their hair grows. So very chuffed with my purchases with the 20% voucher!

I only need tag junior books, & the pink pot & pan set in ELC & a toaster now & I'm done for Lily.

Has anyone seen any pink toasters? the 1 I was gonna buy from ELC has disappeared off website!!

Do you have a link for the tea set? x

can't find it anywhere on a english website.. it's this one:https://www.amazon.com/Fisher-Price-Musical-Tea-Set/dp/B001G3SEBM

Must be an instore one only.. was £14.99 on offer but then with 20% discount I got it for £12 x

I was looking before and found MAGIC25 but unsure if it's for or works on uk site but worth a try :flower:

Everywhere is still doing it as far as i know :shrug:

Disney store were still doing it friday and sainsburys still had it on when i was in today.

Does anyone have any info on the mamas and papas voucher in the catalogue? Is it online or instore only? I've sent off for the catalogue but don't want to waste ages waiting for it if the voucher is instore only. Would love a personalised stocking from there for my LO. Ordered one for him last year and it never arrived then they cancelled the order a few days before xmas leaving it too late to get a personalised one from anywhere else :( want to be super organised with it this year so the same can't happen again!

i just ordered a mamas and papas catalogue last week and got hte £5 voucher in with the catalogue when it arrived :)

Zavvi have got buy one get one free disnay blurays :) for £15.95 which is pretty much the same as normal DVDs :)

Whoever was looking for Peppa Pig wrapping paper...I saw some in Sainsbury's today!

Does anyone have any info on the mamas and papas voucher in the catalogue? Is it online or instore only? I've sent off for the catalogue but don't want to waste ages waiting for it if the voucher is instore only. Would love a personalised stocking from there for my LO. Ordered one for him last year and it never arrived then they cancelled the order a few days before xmas leaving it too late to get a personalised one from anywhere else :( want to be super organised with it this year so the same can't happen again!

pretty sure the ones last year were online
and in store, the cards have a code on them to use
online, they arrive quite quick though so you shouldn't
need to wait too long, you could probably order it instore
for delivery anyways, atleast you'll know it was put through
i plan on using mine for something personalised too last year
i was boring and just brought books lol

:flower:

We have the m&d tool box for LO's birthday-it looks pretty good.
We are trying to collect the disney classics-have dumbo and lady and the tramp coming from Disney rewards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back