2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
new elc code!

PQTG

works on sale items 25% off so you can get some bargains :)

Ah man! Just tried it and it works with the happy land stuff I've already bought! Brings the castle down to £11.25!!

Hmmm, can I be bothered to order it all again and wait for the ones I've already ordered to arrive and then take them back.....!

xx

NOOO!! I ordered from them earlier!! Cant afford to re-order and then return FFS

new elc code!

PQTG

works on sale items 25% off so you can get some bargains :)

Ah man! Just tried it and it works with the happy land stuff I've already bought! Brings the castle down to £11.25!!

Hmmm, can I be bothered to order it all again and wait for the ones I've already ordered to arrive and then take them back.....!

xx

It says staff discount code though?! Will I be told off for using it?! :haha:

Tempted to get the happyland train but I already got him a trainset for Christmas :( nothing else is catching my eye.

So, I just added to my basket the three things I originally bought to see how much I would save: £15. BUT I have just added that whirlee thing, a trampoline and a playdough set (a potential pressie for a friends daughters bday in Jan) and just debating whether to press that 'buy' button!!

Austerity is not going well....

I'm after a decent "castle". More grown up than happyland which we have already, something she can play with figures in - disney princesses, tangled etc. and not masssive!

anyone help with ideas?

Ahhhh totes returning the castle when I collect tomorrow to buy it with the 25% off!

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Eeeek thank you so much for the elc discount code!! Just reordered the zoo and castle I ordered a couple of days ago (zoo for £22.50 rather then £60 and castle for £11ish from £30)

Also ordered my neice the dolls mansion which I fell in love with last week in elc, £160 down to £80 then with discount was only £60 that's a massive bargain!! So so excited!!!!!!!!!! Also got my nephew the wooden garage with helipad for only £18 down from £50!!!!

AHHHH!!!no more elc discount codes...but books are my weakness so I've added two to my basket lol

Sam I've been looking at castles, but they might be too young (fisher price Disney princess palace and the Lego Disney princess castle)

Lego duplo one is a no no, would just be taken apart, other one looks ok, but thhnk i want it more grown up...or something that shuts and opens to WOWness?

https://www.tesco.com/direct/disney-princess-favourite-moments-royal-castle/211-0581.prd

just stumbled on that! something like this i think

Yeah that's not so baby-ish! I like that!!!

I can't say I was a huge ELC fan before, but I'm really shocked at their prices and I'd never shop there without a discount.

Maybe I'm just a savvy shopper but I've just seen several items at way higher prices than I seen other places online today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"