2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered the wooden garage on Monday :( can't be arsed with reordering!

Gonna have a look when I come back from school run if there's any more bits, after I told myself no more Xmas shopping!

Xx

just ordered a load of craft bits and puzzles from elc, thank you for new code :)

Peppa Pig Dressing Gown & Pyjamas plus extra Slippers for £9.99 @ Argos
~ There is also Thomas The Tank Engine and Barbie

https://www.argos.co.uk/m/static/Product/partNumber/9068830/Trail/searchtext>PEPPA+DRESSING+GOWN.htm

omg hun im so glad i come here. I was gonna get summer the dressing gown and it was gonna cost £13 and get her the pjs to so could of cost like £20. So happy got both for a tenner thank u again

The only thing I need from ELC is the cottage kitchen.

And I refuse to buy it when it's full price lol!

Wooo just ordered my son the Big City Demolition Site and the Construction Set that goes with it both for 22.50 when normally the demolition site is £40 on its own! Thanks blah :flower:
Was going to order more of the big city stuff in the sale plus the discount but after i spent 80 pound yesterday i cant fathom much more in the space of 2 days :rofl:

3 Pack of Vtech Toot Toot Cars £4.97. Be quick as price keeps changing :)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0...le?redirect=true&ref_=nosim&tag=hotukdeals-21

Thank you!! :thumbup: I was kicking myself the other day for not ordering them when they were about £8. We got him the garage from my parents and we wanted to buy the cars. Just ordered them now and price still works!!

hi girls,
Those toot toot cars are back down to 4.97 on amazon. i just ordered them. hope hubby doesn't find out, he'll kill me!!! x

GLad you have been able to order, mine have just been dispatched :)

huge thanks mandy!!!
ive just ordered lyssa's last bits from elc!
happy times!

Thank you i just got the happy land zoo for £22.50 my little girl will be so pleased!

Just out of curiosity ladies, how many ELC orders have you made since the grotto opened 2 months ago? I'm on my 4th, so one a fortnight. I think I will own most of the shop at this rate!!!

They must be thinking their staff numbers have trebled with the amount of times their staff codes have been used!

any recommendations as too what to get a 4 month old girl from ELC? I'm looking for ideas for my DD and was thinking of getting the Mouse sit me up cosy but dont know what else x

The disney animator dolls are now £15 @ The Disney Store

Tesco direct have the jumperoo back in stock after MONTHS!! Not 75anymore though - 95 now! Bathplugs!! Where can I get a jumperoo for cheaper than 80?? :flower:
xx

Just out of curiosity ladies, how many ELC orders have you made since the grotto opened 2 months ago? I'm on my 4th, so one a fortnight. I think I will own most of the shop at this rate!!!

They must be thinking their staff numbers have trebled with the amount of times their staff codes have been used!

Too many:blush::haha:

I think I've made 5 orders of varying amounts, buts it's mostly been half price and/or using a code so I don't feel too bad lol

I ordered the happyland train set last night as well as the playdoh party pack for her stocking. Although I'm thinking now that I will hold some of the happyland back for her birthday next year as we have far too many sets and I don't want to overwhelm her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"