2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sign up to rewards and can claim free delivery even with no points :D Thats what I've done! xx

You sign up to rewards and can claim free delivery even with no points :D Thats what I've done! xx

I've signed up and found a cars 2 blu ray with a code and completed a survey so now have 200 points

Is there a certain amount of times you can use free delivery?

Xx

i neeeeeeeeeed some of their bath bombs. would love to get one for lyss for xmas eve but i reckon she'd completely freak out x

my sister is easiest dealt with if brought from lush, but i begrudge the price!! and the others just dont compare in my opinion, i was over the moon when i entered a comp and won a lush set worth £40, it turned up with 5 things in it :dohh:

anyone seen any decent deals on canvas' lately?
Needs to be a2 at least, £20 or under if possible.

Having problems with my internet connection so can't search, its taking hours :growlmad:

Groupon have some on offer at the moment

https://www.groupon.co.uk/deals/national-deal/printerpix/11948571

lightening mcqueen digital camera was 59.99 now 24.99 XD so glad i waited

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B004WINUCG/ref=ox_sc_imb_mini_detail?ie=UTF8&smid=A3NFCZHON3KROG

I dont think lush ever do any codes-i want a melting snowman for christmas eve but i'm not paying the postage they want!

Zulily have Melissa and Doug stuff for up to 30% off, including lacing beads, and a fold and go barn and dolls house.

Just ordered a personalised photo calendar from vista print for 99p plus postage :) only ordered one incase its crap, but if its alright I will be going back lol!! xx

Got my ELC delivery today! :)
Also that Asda dolls house Is fab and excellent quality! It actually went down even more the closer it got to christmas, so watch this space xx

Just ordered a personalised photo calendar from vista print for 99p plus postage :) only ordered one incase its crap, but if its alright I will be going back lol!! xx

I had a leaflet for this, how much is postage Hun?

Xx

Dunno if any of you get the avon book but I'm an avon rep and just got book 17 and there xmas gifts are on three for two :thumbup: not sure if its the same online too.

The cheapest one is 3.49 (called slow postage and can take upto 21 days), but I've used this postage the last twice I have ordered from there and it took about 10 days each time :) xx

just received my playdoh suitcase that i ordered from elc with the 25% code! so chuffed with it, can't believe it only cost me 11quid! my daughter will love it xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"