2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just put ours back in the loft yesterday for #3! Roman wasnt interested in it past 8 months when he started crawling properly and cruising so didnt get as much use of it this time but amelie used it everyday until she was well over 1.

Yep couldn't have lived without my jumperoo! I think the government should give them out for free to save our sanity lol! I got mine on offer in Argos and it was the best £80 I ever spent - he doesn't really go in it now because he's reached the weight limit and is too busy crawling etc, but it's still in the lounge because he loves standing against it and playing with the toys while he swings on it! He was in.it from about 8 weeks old so we've had our money's worth. I'm going to flog it on ebay though, they go for good money second hand. My mum bought one for her house for £35 and has just sold it again for £68!

Lovvvve my jumperoo. Ours was about £65-70 and that was reduced in argos. Put it back in loft few week back awaiting number 3 too, I have a walking baby who doesn't take we'll to restraints ha ha. But she loved it previously and Imogen too. X

We got the bright starts version in the jan sales last year and DS loved it-gave me time to do stuff! Think it was £65 so might be worth looking at.

We had the ocean wonders jumperoo for Thomas :) I got it brand new on eBay for £50. The seller only had 10 and they sold out very quickly. So glad my OH decided to get it (I thought it was a scam).

I borrowed a jumperoo from my cousin with Lucas and it was a lifesaver. Thinking of investing in one this Xmas for new baby...obviously for he or she to grow into, but is that just tight? I can't think what else baby would need for Xmas as they will only be roughly 3 weeks old so will have just got a load at birth

I borrowed a jumperoo from my cousin with Lucas and it was a lifesaver. Thinking of investing in one this Xmas for new baby...obviously for he or she to grow into, but is that just tight? I can't think what else baby would need for Xmas as they will only be roughly 3 weeks old so will have just got a load at birth

I'm sure a few people have said on here their getting a jumperoo for LOs for Christmas :flower:

I would be happy giving one as a pressie.DS didnt get much for his 1st christmas-our bouncer was brought as a late pressie when he was about 9weeks.

Not sure if anyone has posted, but asda have a wooden dolls house down to £30, looks lovely!

I'll try and find a link x

Was £35 whoops!

https://m.direct.asda.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-ASDA-Site/default/Product-Show?pid=000737340

Boots have jumperoo for 95 but if u spend over 100 theres a code for £15 off and then get your boots points. On my order caz im in parenting club got 9.40 worth of points which with a baby will be easy spent :)

Hi Hun, what's the £15 off code? X

I chucked mine out, it was in the loft and got mould on the seat :(

Oh no, you can buy new seats for it for £15! I bought one when oliver was going through his sicky phase and I couldn't get it washed and dried fast enough.

Oooo I didn't know you could get new seats! I might get one next time anyway cause like you say you cane get it washed and dried quickly enough lol.

20% off Toys - When You Spend Over £15 using promotional code @ Mothercare

RNLH

Not on reduced items though.

Was £35 whoops!

https://m.direct.asda.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-ASDA-Site/default/Product-Show?pid=000737340

bargin !! :D

Just thought i'd mention that i saw this dolls house in store today and it seems really good quality!! You can get a load of furniture for it as well for £12. Was really tempted to get one for George we just weren't too sure about all the pinkness!!! :haha:

x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back