2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boots have jumperoo for 95 but if u spend over 100 theres a code for £15 off and then get your boots points. On my order caz im in parenting club got 9.40 worth of points which with a baby will be easy spent :)

Hi Hun, what's the £15 off code? X

VCPPC1015 on til 31st October :flower:

Thank you:flower:

I also saw the asda dolls house instore today and I agree it seems great quality for the price. I also loved the market stall they had for £25, it looks amazing and would perfect for storing things like the wooden fruit everyone has been getting x

Looking for saucepans set for my girls kitchen. Realised we have lots, even pretend wine glasses but not saucepans lol! Probably plastic not wooden as rest is plastic - having a nightmare to find decent one

anyone seen any decent deals on canvas' lately?
Needs to be a2 at least, £20 or under if possible.

Having problems with my internet connection so can't search, its taking hours :growlmad:

I got some from a seller on eBay. They were a4 for 3.99 plus postage. They do other sizes too. The quality for the price is good. Not as good as photbox etc but a lot cheaper and then customer service is brilliant. He emailed me right away when the file I sent was no good. I was so impressed I ordered more for my mum and mil x

The seller is cool4cards. Sorry I can't link from the eBay app xxx

Looking for saucepans set for my girls kitchen. Realised we have lots, even pretend wine glasses but not saucepans lol! Probably plastic not wooden as rest is plastic - having a nightmare to find decent one

Theres a lovely pink plastic saucepan set in ELC I just bought it for my LO xx

Yay my sons BigCity demolotion site and cars were delivered today, i think im nearly done for the kids now, just a few more bits and the nic nak bits like selection boxes and christmassy pjs! Thankyou for all the bargains posted :)

I am not buying anymore!! I am not buying anymore! if I say it enough i will convince myself!

I'm looking for an iPod shuffle 2gb and a furby if anyone knows the best/cheapest place to buy?? Thanks :) xx

anyone seen any decent deals on canvas' lately?
Needs to be a2 at least, £20 or under if possible.

Having problems with my internet connection so can't search, its taking hours :growlmad:

The Time Man on eBay is fab, I stopped using companies once i started dealing with this guy, a lil more than £20 but still cheaper than places like Photobox

ugh another complaint in to elc for me.
tangled game is missing from our order (which arrived earlier)
posted on their fb page- they got back to me a lot quicker than last time!

this is 3 in 2 months. think they need to fire our delivery driver............

ETA, it is a citylink driver and not elc employed but im annoyed!

^^ it won't of had anything to do with the driver if somethings missing :flower:

City link left 2 boxes from elc on my doorstep without a note Im the post box so would not have known if someone took it! X

Just received my Mickey Mouse from Disney Store - the half price one for £10 and it is huge! Wayy bigger than I expected :) So I would reccommend buying these! xx

sorry i didnt make that clear hun- i meant the boxes being smashed up may well be a courier issue- the driver is actually a friend of my OHs so i know he's not been pilfering things!

complaining on facebook does seem to work, i have already had an email from elc and the missing item is being couriered overnight to me x

You know the free delivery if you join Disney rewards, do you have to redeem points first or just have to sign up? Want to get a couple of things but haven't got any points to redeem

Xx

im not sure, as im signed up and have uploaded points.
but i cant see why it would be an issue?
give it a go?

eta they also have free delivery just on the normal site if you order anything from frankenweenie or spend over 50 quid x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"