2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
that dvd gets awful reviews & i think its only 1 dvd not 4?

that dvd gets awful reviews & i think its only 1 dvd not 4?

The hukd poster had it confirmed by amazon that it's 4 DVDs:
Disneys Xmas favourites
Mickeys magical Christmas
Winter wonderland
Countdown to Christmas

Apparently Mickeys Christmas carol is on one of the DVDs so it's worh it to me just for that alone:flower:

Just rang zulily's customer service they were so lovely! So so impressed. I was having trouble getting the right postage price so she fixed that for me and then she also gave me store credit that essentially made my postage free. With that and the and the 20% discount i ended up saving over £7 on a £19 item!

Are you on your phone? It does that on my phone :flower:

oh thats weird about the dvd?! Worth a punt at £3!

yeah images show 4, and says from amazon.co.uk honoured type thing. Might have to order that....reckon it'll have movie rewards in it lol!?

I need a guess who for cheap, I want the disney cars one but OOS at my local two :(

I couldn't resist the DVDs either when I saw the post, though thanks go to the hukd poster who checked it out with amazon and posted the deal. Can't wait till they come- great way to get us all In the Xmas mood and introduce LO to mickey, Minnie etc

Just about to do a Disney store order for my mum now which will sort out her presents for my niece and nephew. Some good deals to be had on there with the 20% off code.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"