2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh and i need a small CathKidston gift - where do you buy from or seen anything on your travels.....x

ooo cinderella is only 400 points! i have 250, wonder if i have any upstairs to redeem :/

Ooh and i need a small CathKidston gift - where do you buy from or seen anything on your travels.....x

Amazon have some good deals on Cath Kidston stuff. I ordered this diary last week and it's lovely, I get it every year and usually buy a few as gifts too:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Cath-Kidst...1461/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1351197194&sr=8-1

yippee :D hadnt redeemed my sword in the stone (which i got free off of disney rewards :smug:) or my £5 fox and the hound from tesco! Cinderella on its way to meeeeeeeeee.

saved me £16 as cinderella wasnt in the BOGOF!

im back down to 50 points but ive done so well with disney movie rewards since i started :\ I had some from before & spent £29 on 7 dvds & got 3 free!

anyone want to give me 100 points code lol! wonder how mcuh the code is in that comes with it? might email them and tell them to send me it after giving me the code haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"