2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im back too! :happydance: (sure no one missed me though :blush:)

Have been busy, moving from Australia to the UK!! :plane:

Cant wait to get bargain shopping again :xmas3:

Sucks about the ELC codes though :dohh:

Funny about the romantic holiday with the wooden fruit guy! :rotfl:

Think the three for 2 ends in the first, then the double up will be on.

Kelly, hope the move went ok. Xx

If anyone wants to see Michael Buble at the o2 arena next year, you can register for o2's priority moments which gives you access to tickets 48 hours before public release. Obv you have to be an o2 customer. Stupid Buble only going to London :( Come north!!! xxx

I think the 3 for 2 on toys at tesco finishes this Tuesday 30th thats what the signs outside my store says anyway lol and then clubcard exchange starts 1st Nov.

Ladies I need to find a Google Nexus 7 16gb as cheap as poss!

has anyone got a toysrus code? i NEED universe of imagination train table set but i dont want to spend £125 on it or can anyone recommend a good one cheaper, ive seen one in tesco but i dont like the look of it...

If you spend over £100 in toys r us you get a £15 voucher back if that helps? Free delivery over £29 as well

currys and pc world are 169.99

might be worth hanging on though as they are releasing a 32gb next week apparently so the 16 might be cheap or you may get double capacity fot your money .

annoying if you are me and already bought 2 16gb ones lol

has anyone got a toysrus code? i NEED universe of imagination train table set but i dont want to spend £125 on it or can anyone recommend a good one cheaper, ive seen one in tesco but i dont like the look of it...

Would you buy second hand? I was going to buy it but sold out everywhere local. Ended up buying one for £50 from Gumtree in great condition and with extra trains :thumbup:

Would you buy second hand? I was going to buy it but sold out everywhere local. Ended up buying one for £50 from Gumtree in great condition and with extra trains :thumbup:

i keep checking ebay but there has been nothing local for the month or so i ave been looking, i dont mind second hand, i did see one round the car boot for £30 but its having to stand there and check every thing is there

9908083869990 £5 off

Not a lot but still :flower:

might be worth hanging on though as they are releasing a 32gb next week apparently so the 16 might be cheap or you may get double capacity fot your money .

My oh got me one 16gb for £140 and also got £15 Google play credit when you first turn it on. So making it £125. He got mine from Tesco'

My oh got me one 16gb for £140 and also got £15 Google play credit when you first turn it on. So making it £125. He got mine from Tesco'

Apparently they've stopped giving out the £15 credit. How rude!! Will wait for the new one to be released, don't need 32gb but hopefully as the 16gb is being stopped it might drop in price. How long is the pc world sale on for?

really? my oh got if for me about 2 weeks ago? do you know anyone who works in tescos? staff have 10% off plus there is a code for £10 off a £75 spend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back