2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any chance of a free postage code for Republic? Don't really shop there myself, don't even know where the nearest store is, but have looked on their website and found a couple of t-shirts for DH for Christmas in the sale.

The very rarely offer them. If you check which is your closest store, they hold upto 30 days if you have them delivered to store (which is the only free option, unless you spend the aount stated which also offers free delivery) so if you're ever close, you can pick them up. :thumbsup:
I had my order delivered to store free, but only because I used to work there and my best friend is assistant manager so I'm always in there anyway.

Yey, thank you, I just ordered the red and gold baubles, what a bargain :happydance:

I really wanted to get the star tree topper in gold too for £2 odd but its OOS :(

This one :)
https://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wc...le~Home+&+furniture~Christmas+decorations

Any spend in whsmith gets you a £5 off voucher for books over £10! Excludes offers but includes reduced books x

Tesco clubcard exchange now on :)

Just exchanged £135.00 online and got £270 worth ofvouchers emailed to me. A £340 Hoover has just cost me £69 I'm well impressed.

Anyone trying to use the TD-MXTN code for £10 off when you spend £75 the voucher has expired according to tesco direct website. Wouldn't let me use it before I added the doubled up vouchers or after either.

Looked around on the internet and it's supposed to be valid until 4th November. Although a number of forums are mentioning it isn't working for them etc

does anyone have a toys r us code please? the one mentioned a few pages back is now expired :( i only want to spend 15.00, thanks x

Just ordered the purple Christmas decs!

Wanted the Disney baby buggy books but link is no longer taking me to the page and can't find it with their search engine!

To the one who was looking for a toybox here a couple of weeks back. Have you had any luck, I still haven't found anything else and nothing really that grabs me. Going to Ikea in a couple of weeks so will check there.

It was meeee :D Yeah we have, we have bought a bedding box lol! Its so much bigger in size and wayy cheaper than toyboxes. xx

To the one who was looking for a toybox here a couple of weeks back. Have you had any luck, I still haven't found anything else and nothing really that grabs me. Going to Ikea in a couple of weeks so will check there.

It was meeee :D Yeah we have, we have bought a bedding box lol! Its so much bigger in size and wayy cheaper than toyboxes. xx

Where did you get it from Hun? Need boxes for kids room and living room

Xx

Just ordered the purple Christmas decs!

Wanted the Disney baby buggy books but link is no longer taking me to the page and can't find it with their search engine!

I think they sold out.
I ordered then shortly after received an email saying they were unable to fulfill my order.

Xx

We got it from Argos and it was £72 (not cheap but cheaper than a lot of toy boxes!), we wanted it for her bedroom too and it matches our wardrobe lol! Were going to get one of those big wicker type thing for the living room, there are some in matalan and you get 2 for £50 and they are a decent size :flower:

Jet Pilot Costume half price £7

https://www.mothercare.com/Jet-Pilo...-_-Category%20landing-_-Jet%20Pilot%20Costume

Cars 2 Costume half price £8

https://www.mothercare.com/Disney-C...sney%20Cars%202%20Dress%20Up&q=cars 2 costume

Just ordered 2 t-shirts for DD's Dad from the Republic sale, and I really didn't mind paying £1.99 postage! I thought it was brilliant lol! And I don't usually pay postage on things hahah xx

Well gutted, bought a groupon voucher for a canvas, and my sister was gonna do a shoot of my daughter(shes a photographer) so I could get it done for my mum but it expires 5th november and I've now got chickenpox so can't go round my sisters cos shes never had it!!

Xx

We bought a very cheap toy box from Ikea, was £11 I think, its a decent size, fits a fair few toys in, and is quite sturdy (my daughter pulls herself up on it constantly). Its plain white with wood trim, but you could easily paint it. I added some wooden letters onto ours to make it a bit more special.

Does anybody know where the cheapest place to buy Skylanders Giants booster pack for Nintendo wii would be? Cheapest I can find it is play.com for £36.99 - which is reasonable but wouldn't mind it cheaper with a code or somewhere else :flower: also any skylanders figures, giants or normal ones. I found some half price in Argos but could only get 2 that were in stock anywhere near me! :dohh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"