2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well gutted, bought a groupon voucher for a canvas, and my sister was gonna do a shoot of my daughter(shes a photographer) so I could get it done for my mum but it expires 5th november and I've now got chickenpox so can't go round my sisters cos shes never had it!!

:-( that's rubbish, can no one else take her or can she collect her. If your lo hasn't had it and is gonna catch it from you she won't be contagious for a couple of weeks yet. Would just be a shame for it to expire. Hope your ok, it can be nasty in adults. Xx

Well gutted, bought a groupon voucher for a canvas, and my sister was gonna do a shoot of my daughter(shes a photographer) so I could get it done for my mum but it expires 5th november and I've now got chickenpox so can't go round my sisters cos shes never had it!!

:-( that's rubbish, can no one else take her or can she collect her. If your lo hasn't had it and is gonna catch it from you she won't be contagious for a couple of weeks yet. Would just be a shame for it to expire. Hope your ok, it can be nasty in adults. Xx

No, I'm a single mum so live with my mum, and shes really ill now aswell with a swollen throat and my sister doesn't drive :(.. I've had it when I was young so unlucky to get it twice.. I still don't think its chickenpox.. I wanna get a second opinion.. their not blisters... Grr everything goes wrong at the worse times!!

Go to drs to confirm it or not. Cause if it isn't and it's not contagious you can sort pics out! Orrrrrr you could take pics and ask your sister to edit them. X

I only had £40 worth of exchanged vouchers but I got DD2 a mouse wheelybug for her first birthday for £15 so I'm a happy bunny!

Red house free delivery code I'm pretty sure is 131Free I used it last night on rod Campbell's dear Santa book got it for £1.99 delivered :wohoo: lol

Go to drs to confirm it or not. Cause if it isn't and it's not contagious you can sort pics out! Orrrrrr you could take pics and ask your sister to edit them. X

I live in middle of nowhere so drs isn't local local, gotta wait til tomorrow to go cos typically our boiler has broke and we've got no heating so gotta wait in for the man to try and fix that aswell! I'm hoping its not chickenpox, got my cousins 1st birthday on sunday :( I was thinking I might just do a newborn pic of her, as I don't have any canvas's at all.. so could do a recent one another time.. xx

If you've already had chicken pox and they aren't blisters than it's probably shingles hun x

Its def not shingles, their completely different, and are only one side in clusters, following the nerve system and are really painful apparently!

Ugh so unlucky getting chickenpox twice in life aswell! We've had the week from hell so far this week, everythings gone wrong.. I'm dreading christmas now incase I'm ill.. for the last 2 years I've had bloody flu at christmas!!

Aw that'll be a lovely idea with the canvas, they grow up too quick and that newborn stage is soon forgotten about.

Yeh I've looked after people with shingles and its been localised to one place and quite painful, I wouldn't like it. My littlest had pox earlier in year but very mild so worried she might be unlucky to get it again. :-( post pics lol. Xx

To the one who was looking for a toybox here a couple of weeks back. Have you had any luck, I still haven't found anything else and nothing really that grabs me. Going to Ikea in a couple of weeks so will check there.

It was meeee :D Yeah we have, we have bought a bedding box lol! Its so much bigger in size and wayy cheaper than toyboxes. xx

Where did you get it from Hun? Need boxes for kids room and living room

Xx

We bought a very cheap toy box from Ikea, was £11 I think, its a decent size, fits a fair few toys in, and is quite sturdy (my daughter pulls herself up on it constantly). Its plain white with wood trim, but you could easily paint it. I added some wooden letters onto ours to make it a bit more special.

I saw this on the website. Gonna go and have a look in store I think :thumbup:

Xx

Well I had it really bad at 4, I had them in literally every place u can think of, and still got them again lol. I went to the walk in clinic on tuesday(as I was looking after my dads pub for him so he could have a break for a couple of days, he had to come back early!) and the nurse said she'd bet her last dollar its chicken pox cos apparently some of them do have the middle bit of chicken pox.. I can't really see properly cos the worse is on my back.. + my bum is covered lol. Thing is, wouldn't my daughter get the spots now? cos we must of been exposed at same time.. I can't think of anywhere I would of picked them up.. unless she carried it from a child at her preschool and passed onto me?

On the plus side, apparently if u do get chicken pox twice ur less likely to get shingles!

Red house free delivery code I'm pretty sure is 131Free I used it last night on rod Campbell's dear Santa book got it for £1.99 delivered :wohoo: lol

The code must of run out last night then, cos won't work for me :( xx

Does anybody know where the cheapest place to buy Skylanders Giants booster pack for Nintendo wii would be? Cheapest I can find it is play.com for £36.99 - which is reasonable but wouldn't mind it cheaper with a code or somewhere else :flower: also any skylanders figures, giants or normal ones. I found some half price in Argos but could only get 2 that were in stock anywhere near me! :dohh:

Have you ever shopped with very? I bought my son the booster pack 39 pound and one of the giant figures 15 on very but used the code for 25pound off for first orders so got them both for 33 including delivery.

B&Q
Save 15% on all home delivered artificial Christmas trees plus 3 for 2 on decorations
voucher code: 15TREE
Restrictions: Terms and conditions apply

I know these have probably been said already but...

Office shoes 20% off until midnight tonight code EMNTWE
Mamas and papas 10% off everything, 20% off baby clothes, 30% off maternity wear 4 days only

Book people 15% off until midnight code: baubles

Xx

I need me some wooden food bargains jen!!

:xmas13:

Kids toy world have got a set of wooden bottles and jars in this months deal. It's normally £11.99 but will be £5.99 when you spend ten pounds. The offer starts tomorrow. Will post the link in a bit when on a computer x

I need me some wooden food bargains jen!!

:xmas13:

Kids toy world have got a set of wooden bottles and jars in this months deal. It's normally £11.99 but will be £5.99 when you spend ten pounds. The offer starts tomorrow. Will post the link in a bit when on a computer x

Thanks emme just checked my emails and saw that offer. Looks good and would be perfect with LO's kitchen. Just have to decide what else to order with it now x

Some one a while ago posted a link to schuh's discount website, but I can't find it now, does anyone know it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"