2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you pay for things via paypal, they have a few good 15% discounts atm. I've made an order for L'occitane and the sock shop :rofl: Bloody hell, I literally only have a couple of things left to buy :D

Wilkinson a don't do the colours I want :( also the price in B&M would work out the same with my dads discount (£18) I will probably go there for my white emulsion tho :)

Did any of you other girls get an email cancelling their order for the disney favourites dvd?

Yes I got the email from Amazon but I had already cancelled my order after reading people only received 1 dvd on hotukdeals

Oops I just spent £60 on elc (with the 20% off £75) on wooden accesories for the kitchen were getting them and went in store today and saw a baking set they don't have online that I need so waiting impatiently for Freya's Bbc code! Gonna have to buy the pots and pans off littlewoods when I order a toy tidy for play room next week! Can't find it in stock anywhere else!

Oh I think someone was after their cut and play food which is constantly out of stock on line, had loads in store so worth a look.

I'm trying to order books on red house but can't get the free delivery code to work, any other codes going about? x

Did any of you other girls get an email cancelling their order for the disney favourites dvd?

I got an email from them today saying some orders had been cancelled as it was only one disc but others had already dispatched. I got a dispatch email already so I take it mine is on the way.

I'm really annoyed considering I emailed the other day to check so that I could cancel it and got this reply:

Hello,

I'm writing to let you know that we've received an update from our Fulfilment Team
about your query:

The Fulfilment Team had informed that Disney Christmas Favourites [DVD] has 4 discs

I hope this helps. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Warmest regards,

Mohamed
Amazon.co.uk

Just got the 16 Peppa Pig books on the book people for £12.75. Bargain!

Oops I just spent £60 on elc (with the 20% off £75) on wooden accesories for the kitchen were getting them and went in store today and saw a baking set they don't have online that I need so waiting impatiently for Freya's Bbc code! Gonna have to buy the pots and pans off littlewoods when I order a toy tidy for play room next week! Can't find it in stock anywhere else!

Oh I think someone was after their cut and play food which is constantly out of stock on line, had loads in store so worth a look.

Was it plastic cut and play food or wooden? I really want plastic.. got the pizza & ordered the bagette, also got the ice cream set.. have they got diff sets in store? really want the sandwhich 1 they used to do..

Yes I got the email from Amazon but I had already cancelled my order after reading people only received 1 dvd on hotukdeals

I already cancelled mine too which is why I was a bit confused. They've also taken the money from my account :shrug:

I already cancelled mine too which is why I was a bit confused. They've also taken the money from my account :shrug:

Oh really, I have not checked my bank yet. I will have a look later

Was it plastic cut and play food or wooden? I really want plastic.. got the pizza & ordered the bagette, also got the ice cream set.. have they got diff sets in store? really want the sandwhich 1 they used to do..

Yes the plastic set in a green crate. X

Has anyone else had there whole order placed yesterday with Debenhams refunded due to unable to fulfil order?

I cannot believe a company of that size can not keep check of there stock levels and only sell whats avaliable

I ordered 8 things and most of them have now been cancelled and refunded one at a blimming time :( I am really disappointed with the whole ordering process, don't think I'll be ordering again any time soon :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"