2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oops I just spent £60 on elc (with the 20% off £75) on wooden accesories for the kitchen were getting them and went in store today and saw a baking set they don't have online that I need so waiting impatiently for Freya's Bbc code! Gonna have to buy the pots and pans off littlewoods when I order a toy tidy for play room next week! Can't find it in stock anywhere else!

Oh I think someone was after their cut and play food which is constantly out of stock on line, had loads in store so worth a look.

Boots do the baking set on the 3 for 2!

Not really christmas related but I want either a dark blue or chocolate brown rug for our front room, reasonably big and cheap as possible...where's best place?

Thanks for he heads up emme, and they let you pay with points now too so it's cost nothing :), I got the girls some slipper socks too.

Thanks for he heads up emme, and they let you pay with points now too so it's cost nothing :), I got the girls some slipper socks too.

thats what i did! bought the baking set and the dining set with my points and got the elc bag for life free! :thumbup:

i need a beep beep lamp .... if anyones seen one on sale etc :flower:

free delivery
The Works
AMT5

tested and it works, no minimum spend

:flower:

Mothercare don't do the price match and 10% all the time do they? I'm looking for a vtech gadget the robot! Smyths are £31.99, anyone seen cheaper? Everywhere else is 39.99

I know there is another thread, but the Card factory has some lovely bits in for Christmas!

Mothercare don't do the price match and 10% all the time do they? I'm looking for a vtech gadget the robot! Smyths are £31.99, anyone seen cheaper? Everywhere else is 39.99

I was looking at this and that was the cheapest I found it too, unless your getting it in a 3 for 2. Not sure on the mothercare price match though Hun

Xx

I got this through today:

https://www.elc.co.uk/My-First-Gruffalo-Gift-Set/132411,default,pd.html

thanks to whoever shared the bargain.

its really a lovely set. got it as gifts for my friends who had babies this year in prep for their 1st birthdays and I think it looks quite expensive as its a little set of 3 books (1 is a buggy book)

its really a lovely set. got it as gifts for my friends who had babies this year in prep for their 1st birthdays and I think it looks quite expensive as its a little set of 3 books (1 is a buggy book)

i've been watching it like a hawk
not come back in stock yet
and i want one lol

:brat:

oh booo, didn't notice it was out of stock now.

hope it comes back into stock as its worth grabbing a few

Angel Uncovered
katie price
49p with free delivery code
AMT5
2 in stock

https://www.theworks.co.uk/Angel-Uncovered/9781846052408.html

can't stand the woman but 49p
is a bargain none the less

:haha:

Jen how long will The Book People codes last? I neeeeed the Charlie and Lola books for Madis birthday, but i dont have a penny in my account till tomorrow. Will be so so gutted if i mess them :cry:

Jen how long will The Book People codes last? I neeeeed the Charlie and Lola books for Madis birthday, but i dont have a penny in my account till tomorrow. Will be so so gutted if i mess them :cry:

baubles code expires tonight :(

there's a few free delivery codes floating about
so you should be ok for that one

:flower:

Oh no :( I need to find OHs credit card... i cant find it anywhere. This is bollocks...

Mine came too, bigger than I thought :happydance:

Xx

Does anyone have any disney store codes? I missed out on the last one and want to buy one of the animator dolls as a gift for some one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"