2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the happy elf about? :flower:

err 'animated adventure where one of santas helpers decides to bring christmas joy to a sad little town...will he be able to do it?' basically looks like its meant to be a feel good xmasy film :)

ooh just got 'the happy elf' dvd someone posted ages ago, delivery took ages but the case is pretty cool, got an inbuilt glitter snowglobe affect lol :), thanks whoever it was! xx

That was me :) I got mine today as well. The cover is cool. Both the boys are at nursery though so I can't sit and watch it yet :xmas14:

:haha: mine napping so prob ought to not put it on either! he'll not even watch it yet, but next xmas he might enjoy it :D

moshi monsters
Girl's 2 pack pink ankle socks
comes to £1.60 free delivery
with codes NN79 and SHD1
https://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wc...001_233010626305_-1?breadcrumb=Home~Sale~Kids

size 6-8.5 only

would make a nice stocking filler

:thumbup:

moshi monsters
Girl's 2 pack pink ankle socks
comes to £1.60 free delivery
with codes NN79 and SHD1
https://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wc...001_233010626305_-1?breadcrumb=Home~Sale~Kids

size 6-8.5 only

would make a nice stocking filler

they are cuuuuuute!!!

Princess Colour Change Lamp/night light
comes to £5.12 with codes
https://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wc..._171010736099_-1?breadcrumb=Home~Gifts+&+toys

Ahhhhhh I've got a red Royal Mail card through and was wracking my brain over what it could be as today I've received my elf on the shelf kit, gruffalo sound book, debenhams pj's for kids and wooden condiment set. That's everything I was waiting for until I saw the happy elf mentioned, I've ordered that too so hopefully it's that. Won't find out till mon now though :-(.
Sophie I'd give the voucher a go, I used the one someone posted online and someone had already used it and still worked. If it doesn't go through play dumb and say you've not used it lol. But should be fine.

Anyone know of any codes for free photo cups? I did get OH one and I only paid p&p but he accidentally smashed it with DS school bag, he was pretty guttered so would like to surprise him x

I just got a cup from :

https://photos.truprint.co.uk/lp-mugs/index.html?campaign=tp_google_mugs

It's a 50% off code :) mine was £3.99 then £1.99 postage so £5.99 all in!! It looks fab aswel - I choose the collage one so got 15 photos on it and a message :happydance: x

MISSION 20 to get £30 off Mission Impossible boxset on play.com

i've seen fuzzy felts in poundland
there were a few different sets too

:flower:

I think Max speilman have an offer on with the mugs, half price so that will be £2.50

Ahhhhhh I've got a red Royal Mail card through and was wracking my brain over what it could be as today I've received my elf on the shelf kit, gruffalo sound book, debenhams pj's for kids and wooden condiment set. That's everything I was waiting for until I saw the happy elf mentioned, I've ordered that too so hopefully it's that. Won't find out till mon now though :-(.
Sophie I'd give the voucher a go, I used the one someone posted online and someone had already used it and still worked. If it doesn't go through play dumb and say you've not used it lol. But should be fine.

Where did you get elf on the shelf from? I've been looking to get one but want a bargain lol

I think Max speilman have an offer on with the mugs, half price so that will be £2.50

Anyone wanting photo mugs, I would wait a bit last year snapfish did them for free so you only had to pay postage which was £1.99 i think

Anyone wanting photo mugs, I would wait a bit last year snapfish did them for free so you only had to pay postage which was £1.99 i think

I done this last year n they was so good!!

Me too, i got 5 for grandparents and my sister and they've been using them all year and they still look great even after going through the dishwasher etc

XD just got £420 worth of stuff from ELC for £227 i went round my old house to collect my mail and there was my 25% of elc code XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back