i'm so impatient, good job i wrote down
the order numbers on the review screen

i hate slow service
they best not moan at me if i don't have
the emails by morning

:blush: :haha:

PM me for an ELC code got a spare in the post x

ETA gone :)

FINALLY both my items were in stock on tesco so got romys my pal scout & his toot toot garage :happydance:

Curious George: A Very Monkey Christmas
£2 free delivery
https://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/164...25} c{57} ae233{1-4.99} &ob=4&urlrefer=search

:thumbup:

Don't forget to look at Boots.com for some ELC toys, a few are in the 3 for 2, and others have 20% off and you get points :)

Coolshop.co.uk

Anyone bought from here before?

I have reserved something for collection at asda tomorrow but can't print my email, do you think they will just accept them order number and the card I paid on?x

I have reserved something for collection at asda tomorrow but can't print my email, do you think they will just accept them order number and the card I paid on?x

Do you have the email on your phone? I just show them my phone when I go in.

i usually take the number, the bank card and
a form of id, never had any problems

:flower:

They only need the email for the number on it,the card you use to pay for the items is what they need to see

I need cheap ish blu rays for OH? Bought him safe house off play and want some more to add else he'll think what is this random blu ray! :haha:

Anything blokey and actiony

Xx

My SIL collected from asda for me today. She collected an order that was in my name paid for on OHs bank card and she didn't have any issues. She had to call me when she was there to get the order number because I forgot to give her that, so you shouldn't have any issues with not being able to print the email.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"