2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So girls Xmas,birthday,stocking fillers, Xmas eve bag stuff and little bits the elf on a shelf will bring are allllllll done woo hoo, went spending on hubby's card today, got them a few new outfits too. So now onto everyone else. Where's cheapest for buying GHD's for my teenage SIL.

GHDs were on eBay yesterday for £50 think it ended midnight though :flower:

I always think GHD's are a bit overrated tbh. I have a pair of cheap £15 ones that work just as well (had them for 3 years now and my GHDs broke after about 6 months)

I got ghds for £50 on amazon Black Friday week last year so might be worth a look x

Will keep my eye out on amazon. I saw the eBay ones but he only just mentioned getting them today! I like mine had them a few years now with no problems :)

I've had my ghds for about 8 years and they're still going strong so mine were definitely a good investment!

Don't know if this has already been mentioned but poundland have Horrible Histories DVDs in, DH spotted them today and bought one of each - romans, greeks, egyptians, vikings, middle ages, tudors, plague. Might have been more, trying to remember off the top of my head. Bearing in mind LO is only 10 months old he won't be watching them for a looooong time but DH loves history stuff and said it was too good to miss! Not sure how much they usually are but they'd make good cheap gifts. ETA it's cartoon versions not the BBC ones and you can buy them as a boxset cheaper but the single discs might make a ood cheap stocking filler.

Fuming with debenhams, my bargain disney buggy books 'went missing in transit'
They didnt have a tracking number for them apparently!

Anyone heard anymore about the snowsuits? I've not had an email cancelling the order yet...

stay clear of ebay ghds the majority of them are fake!

i tried buying 2 pairs and both were fake. you can tell by entering the holographic number on the tag on the lead into the official ghd web site and it will tell you if they are genuine.

there are a lot of fake ghd web sites etc... so now if i need a new pair i only buy them from a hair dressing salon where i know they are going to be genuine

got the confirmation email but nothing more for snowsuit.

hoping they honour it :D

stay clear of ebay ghds the majority of them are fake!

i tried buying 2 pairs and both were fake. you can tell by entering the holographic number on the tag on the lead into the official ghd web site and it will tell you if they are genuine.

there are a lot of fake ghd web sites etc... so now if i need a new pair i only buy them from a hair dressing salon where i know they are going to be genuine

GHD have a list of authorised online sellers so you can type their name on the ghd website and they tell you if they are authorised to sell them.

I had my GHD's for 5 years and only just replaced them as the wire went near the plug and near the actual straightners. Probably could have been repaired but I wanted shiny new ones!!

Cheapest place for skullcandy earphones? Ordered with debenhams, it went through and now had a cancellation email saying unable to fulfill order! x

Anyone know the cheapest place to get a tablet for a 6 year old? :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back