2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone seen the jolly Christmas postman on offer anywhere? :flower:

Does anyone have any deals/codes on mens timberland boots? Thanks x

https://www.lauraashley.com/floor-lamps/albany-floor-lamp/invt/3534526/

Can't decide if this would be a nice pressie for my mum, bit expensive if she doesn't like it?! She's desperate for a floor lamp but never buys anything she wants just needs! Has anyone seen any others for a decent price?

Just to let the girls know who ordered the snowsuit, La Redoute have/will be cancelling the orders, they've posted on their facebook page it was an error and cannot fufil it xx

not sure if its been mentioned but i just used NEW30 on past times for 30% off :) (works on sale items) its for first time customers only though :)

Does anyone know where I can buy gift boxes from? Just the empty ones but at least the size of a shoe box x

X2 elc 25% codes if anyone wants them.

3BED-IBBU-UYQK-SHA5-YTTU
3BED-DFPE-9SGY-9TI5-PE2T

just got an email to say that the free plates that went with the vertbaudet snowsuit are ready to be dispatched but no mention of the snowsuit. the bonus is that they are xmas plates wooooo!

so even if I don't get my snowsuit, I may end up with 6 Christmas plates for 35p delivered :D

They cancelled my order anyway, didn't send me an email or anything just logged onto my account with them and it says cancelled!

Anyone know where I can get a plain white tshirt in age 3-4 and get some writing printed on to it cheap? X

Cheapest place to buy play doh disney princess castle??

Think amazon is the cheapest:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Play-Doh-D...NUSY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1352799439&sr=8-1

I managed to get it from ELC with the 25% code ages ago when it was in the sale aswell for £11 but don't think its on there anymore!

oh that's odd, I just logged onto my la redoute account and it says I have a bedspread pending haha who knows what will happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back