2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow thanks so much whoever first mentioned about the rosebud house! managed to get that, the bus and the family set, plus the happyland postman (bought purely to take the order to over £75 so i can use the code :haha: for £61! BARGAAAAAAIN!!!!! That's my daughters main christmas present for next year sorted!!:happydance:

now they just need to reduce all the accessory sets to half price and i'd be done! lol

im literally stalking amazon for the melissa and doug stuff. it better go down well!

did anyone get the melissa and doug stuff?
i managed to get some pattern boards (ive been lookig at these for months)
and the dress up x

managed to bag the melissa and doug lacing beads for 7.79, so im happy enough with that, was going to buy the galt plastic spools and buttons which would have been 9.98 togther so pleased with that as these are much nicer :)

i wonder how many of each thing they make available?? cause some things are gone in seconds!

i dont think it can be many? i wanted the threading beads too and they were gone, im on the wait list but i bet i wont get them x

I got all the Melissa and Doug stuff, my husband's going to kill me.

Once it's in ur basket is it 'safe' or do you have to check out straight away too? xXx

lol happy times!!!
and yeah you get 15 mins to check out, if you dont it gets offered to those who are waitlisted x

in need of a mother care clothes code
and the cheapest place to get the world of little people disney princess castle

help!!!!

x

I think John Lewis is the cheapest for the castle, they have it for £38.24:
https://www.johnlewis.com/231663290/Product.aspx

I love this, it's def going on LO's Xmas list next year:flower:

can anyone recommend a good toy garage and cars for a 2.5 year old girl please x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"