2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ the ELC whizz around is gorgeous hun they do it in pink too xx

Or the elc wooden one. We've got it Jackson and it looks lovely, got wooden cars for it too

Xx

They don't do pink anymore :-( I wanted the pink one for Freya but they discontinued the old style one and the new one is just in unisex.

Mmmmm Should i but the doll house for next year or wait till its next on offer. Decisions decisions.

They don't do pink anymore :-( I wanted the pink one for Freya but they discontinued the old style one and the new one is just in unisex.

Mmmmm Should i but the doll house for next year or wait till its next on offer. Decisions decisions.

DOooooooooo ITttttttttt!! :haha:

are there any codes knocking about for greeting cards sites? i.e funky pigeon or hallmark xx

Funkypigeon - get 50% off your first card order of up to 3 cards. They will also give me £3 when you make your first purchase. Just make sure you enter my Account Number on the Registration page. My account number is : 797394

Hope this is aloud? x

The prices for things later in the week, I take it those are CURRENT prices and not what they will sell for? Looking at the Shrek boxset.

I'm sooooo tempted! Just picked a few bits up food wise so now won't go do a big shop tomorrow so I may go in store and if there's one there its fate right lol.

Anyone know where I can get baskets for hampers from cheap?

I'm sooooo tempted! Just picked a few bits up food wise so now won't go do a big shop tomorrow so I may go in store and if there's one there its fate right lol.

today in my store they were still at the previously reduced price of £80 :shrug: x

Mmmmmm that's stupid! Surly they should be that price in store too.

https://www.whsmith.co.uk/Products/Thats-Not-My-Boxset+Board-book+35365396

Box set of two that's not my books for £3.99! Glad I checked as was really annoyed my local store had sold out :happydance:

Taken from the facebook page. Visit your nearest Build A Bear store on Black Friday for our super exclusive and BEARY LIMITED edition deal! Get your Penguin Girl and Boy for £7 each or two for £10, plus get matching outfits for £4 each. Limits may apply.

Attachments

• 148481_10151638360450166_73967601_n.jpg
    148481_10151638360450166_73967601_n.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 0
I clicked on buy literally as soon as the timer changed and I was put as 'poor' on the waitlist, quite annoying!

last year was exactly the same, a limited edition pair early in the week for around that price, then on thurs they had a proper set that went for 40 or 50 fingers crossed that happens again and im quick enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back